New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Best pa din yung Sentra Super Saloon 1.6

Maintenance isn't much of a problem as long as you got a good condition Sentra. My gf got her Sentra 97 second hand, no mechanical problems what so ever.

BTW, why settle for a 93 model sentra when you can get a newer car (96-98) just for a little more cash?

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    oo nga, yung 1.6 na sentra na lang kunin mo.

IMHO, it was clearly the best in its class during its time. most of the standard features found in compact sedans today, ginaya sa series 2 sentra SS.

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Yung LEC super bare yun. Kahit fuel door at trunk walang remote. Yung JX mas loaded.

Pero tama sila, get a newer model na for just a bit more.

http://docotep.multiply.com/
    Need an Ambulance? We sell Zic Brand Oils and Lubricants. Please PM me.

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    I previously owned a 2nd gen 1993 Sentra Super Saloon. It's a great car. Great powerful engine and lots of power features. For the JX and LEC the JX is a better choice due to it's bigger engine and better features.

5. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    pre thanks for the info... meron kse kmi gusto tignan ng wife ko 94 LEC modified na ang makina, naka 1500cc, 16V na twin cam, tapos makinis na, naka 15" na mags and Dunlop LM na goma. may mga modifications na rin sa interiors. for 135k lang mejo tight na kse budget namin ni misis. kaya mga ganun lang budget namin. meron ba ako makita na power steering & windows sa budget ko? gusto ko private seller sana. salamat ulit mga pre

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    dont get modified cars... they tend to be more of a headache because of the mods done. And you dont know how the car was used with those mods.

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    take it from ghosthunter who drives like a maniac in a heavily-modded car hahaha :D (just kidding)

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    at least my car gets regular tune-ups and proper maintenance.

A couple of months ago, I went out of town for an overnight trip at Subic Bay with my fiancee. No problems with the car at all.

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Originally posted by ghosthunter
    dont get modified cars... they tend to be more of a headache because of the mods done. And you dont know how the car was used with those mods.
    correct. besides, mods take some time to bond with. I mean, maraming quirks. if youre not the DIY type, go for stock.

10. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    i guess you guys have a point, i never looked at it that way thanks again its really good to hear other opinions. kse if ever this would be our first car, and besides we'll be spending hard earned money kaya nagtatanong muna ako para makasigurado. thanks. sa uulitin mga pre.

Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
Nissan Sentra [Merged]