1. Join Date
    May 2007

2. Join Date
    May 2007

3. Join Date
    May 2007

4. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    I'll just attach links since it's too many pictures. This was taken by Double D of the Xterra Owner's Club from the Gathering Of Nissan Enthusiast(GONE) 2007 which is currently happening.

Pics
    http://picasaweb.google.com/Gixxer.David/HellsRevenge

Video of Hell's Revenge
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tVu0P_gG7go
    Last edited by redorange; May 27th, 2007 at 12:51 AM.

5. Join Date
    May 2007
    redorange: Great offroading! and Hot SUVs..thanks for the links bro..are you there during the event? were you from?

Right now i'm designing a 4" suspension lift for 2wD and 4WD exclusively for nissan trucks and SUVs..I already finish an idling arm brace for Nissan trucks..l notice my steering became stable and resolve the rattling noise from the idling arm..I'm also working on the revolving shackles for my truck..I'll post some pics of my archives.tnx and God bless..

6. Join Date
    May 2007
    Bro is your bumper a TJM or ARB? How thick is the bumper wall? tnx..God bless

7. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    I'm not there now my truck isn't ready for Moab just yet. I'm in Norcal now at least until I move back home to Guam. So you're making your own revolvers?
    Well check out this site if you want idea regarding lifts for your pre-runner set up. I take it that your truck uses torsion bars up front and you've cranked it up for the front lift. My father-in-law had an L200 with a the same set up and had a rough ride.

http://www.4x4parts.com

8. Join Date
    Nov 2006
    hi guys,gusto ko lan g sanang magtanong sa inyo about lifting 1999 nissan frontier 4x4.nagstart kasi ako ng thread tungkol dito pero ni isa ay walang sumagot,kaya dito na lang ako magtatanong sa inyo and sana matulungan nyo ako.

=fit ba ang 31x10.5x15 na tire sa 4x4 frontier?

=how many inches ba ang kailangan ilift?

=ilang inches ba ang maximum height pag nag lift ka thru torsion bar?

=kailangan ba na may offset sa wheel? and ilang inches?

sana matulungan nyo ako dito and im very much appreciate of your immediate response.

9. Join Date
    May 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by redorange View Post
    I'm not there now my truck isn't ready for Moab just yet. I'm in Norcal now at least until I move back home to Guam. So you're making your own revolvers?
    Well check out this site if you want idea regarding lifts for your pre-runner set up. I take it that your truck uses torsion bars up front and you've cranked it up for the front lift. My father-in-law had an L200 with a the same set up and had a rough ride.

http://www.4x4parts.com
    Yeah!! I'm making my own lift kits and revolvers.. I already did view that site and it really gives me a lot of ideas..I'm designing a lift kit ( A.L.A trailmaster kit) that can give me a 4 " lift on my front sus. I merge the superlift UCA design to trailmaster relocation drop sus spacers..I crank my torsion bars and it gives me a headache..it damage my upper bull joint and already made me change it 4 time this past 3 years..So I do research and decided to design my own kit..I planned to drop my torsion adjuster 4" same as my LCA 4"...and have a 1.25" bulljoint spacer..I strictly measured it up-to the very small details..hehehehehhe..hope i could finish this project successfully...how about you? whats your mods? Bro does your SUV had a TJM or ARB bumpers? How thick is it?tnx god bless

10. Join Date
    May 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by dennis powell View Post
    hi guys,gusto ko lan g sanang magtanong sa inyo about lifting 1999 nissan frontier 4x4.nagstart kasi ako ng thread tungkol dito pero ni isa ay walang sumagot,kaya dito na lang ako magtatanong sa inyo and sana matulungan nyo ako.

=fit ba ang 31x10.5x15 na tire sa 4x4 frontier?

=how many inches ba ang kailangan ilift?

=ilang inches ba ang maximum height pag nag lift ka thru torsion bar?

=kailangan ba na may offset sa wheel? and ilang inches?

sana matulungan nyo ako dito and im very much appreciate of your immediate response.
    Dennis powell: Bro welcome sa thread natin na mga nissan fans..Kung stock ung frontier mo na 4x4, at di mo pa nalift..yung 31x10.5 R15 (M/T or A/T ) di talaga kasya..well, it fits pero....It will hit your upper finder...and it will give you a steering problem...though 4x4 is much higher than 2wd ( like i have! )..Cranking-up your torsion can help, pero " too much " torsion crank-up will compromise your upper balljoint, steering stability ( idling arm wear-out ), UCA ( upper control arm ) bushing, and alignment..ang pwede height or allowable lift ng torsion to avoid this probs is 1" -1.5"..So di enough..my best advise bro is to have your truck body lift..3"-4" each pwede na yan..pero kung gusto mo malaki na gulong like 33" suspension lift kit ka...tnx..hope that i solve your Q..god bless

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
NISSAN Pick-ups and SUVs lover