New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Actually, this is just an inquiry from my bossing, pina change nya ang color from green to black w/ dark silver cladding.

He wants to know kung saan pwede magpa-lift. He likes to add one inch or kailangang bang palitan ng shock absorber... or lift spring lang? Saan at magkano?

ayaw nyang bumili ng bagong SUV...papagandahin nya na lang luma.
    ano pa ba ang pwedeng gawin para pormahan at pagandahin yon?

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Uy!!!! Another Safari on tsikot board! Nadagdagan na kampon namin ni GlennSter and boybi!!! :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

One inch lift wont help as much as your boss could think of. I mean its not that obvious to an untrained eye, almost the same height lang yan sa stock. :?

There are coil spring options, for a 2 inch lift. A better ride smoother on potholes and bigger wheel well space if he may want to put bigger tires in the near fututre.

Shock absorbers wont lift the vehicle, it will only help in making the ride less bouncy on rough roads and potholes.

Aftermarket coils are available at different prices. They range from 15K to 20K set of four with settled 50mm lift or almost 2 inches.

While the shock absorbers might also have the same price range.

Madaming paraan para pagandahin ang tayo ng Nissan Safari, now the question is how deep is the pocket of your boss? :D

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    A one or two inch lift won't really do much in the 'porma' department. Pero sa lahar country, one inch could mean the difference between getting hung up or getting through.

Right, Ungas?

http://docotep.multiply.com/
    Need an Ambulance? We sell Zic Brand Oils and Lubricants. Please PM me.

4. Join Date
    Dec 2002
    benny010 sabihin mo sa boss mo gayahin nalang yung safari ni ungas for sure gaganda yung safari niya

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    sir ungas,
    pwede ba makahingi ng pix ng safari mo?
    pls send to
    benny010*i-manila.com.ph

saan shop mo ba pinaganda yan?

salamat

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    OTEP::: Oh yeah! 1 inch lift could do wonders in offroading. :mrgreen:

benny010::: You could click on the website below my sig to get you on the website where the Safari pix are posted. I suggest you click on after the suspension upgrades to see it some what "souped up" a bit compared to the bare and stock on our first offroading trip. Then right click the images you want to save on your computer. :D

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    hayuph...walang sinabi ang safari ko sa safari ni sir ungas...ehrherhehrehr...

i need that suspension upgrade...grrrr......

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Mas astig nga yung sayo eh, naka sound setup na! :D

Paghahandaan ko rin yang sounds na yan. :mrgreen:

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Nissan Safari TJM Australia Suspension Upgrade :

Coil Springs 2" Lift - Impoved Ride and Handling PHP 13,900 - front and rear pair

Low Charged Gas Shocks - front and rear pair - PHP 16,900

Optional Caster Correction Bushing - PHP PHP 4,500.00

Limited Stocks.

Distributed by Armark 4WD 7277201 to 04, armark4wd*usa.com

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Arrrghhhh... :x

I just wished those coils came in a couple of weeks earlier than it's supposed to.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Nissan Patrol Safari 1994