New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 9 of 91 FirstFirst ... 56789101112131959 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by boybi
    hehe, buti naman hindi synth oil. kinabahan ka ba?
    bro -- pinawisan ako sa aircon dahil sa iyo, hehehehehe

pero thanks a lot for the advise. galing mo!

keep those 2001 patrol GU tips coming

baka puede na i rename itong forum to "Patrol Owners Forum" or something like that. may lista ba tayo sa mga patrol owners sa tsikot.com? i visited the nissan club sub forum pero mukhang walang action doon.

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    sige, i'll split the comparison posts from the GU posts and move the new thread to the Diesel Forum.
    Signature

3. Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Good day! To all Patrol gurus, pa-advise naman po re: Patrol. For some reason, a friend's 2002 Patrol was unused for 6 months or so. With this length of time na naka-stock yong Patrol, pag gagamitin nya na ulit, what should be his immediate concern and should be checked? I think the battery has discharged and needed replacement. How about the oil, fluids, etc? Change oil na ba dapat to?

Thanks in advance!

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    i think just to be sure, u should change oil n filter, oil n fuel...also drain the fuel that you have and fill her up.

5. Join Date
    Jul 2004
    sayang naman at naka stock lang for 2 months. baka gusto niya ibenta ito. si boy torotot nag hahanap ata

tama i kcboy, mga engine fluids, brake fluid, atf, gear oil ang kailangan i check.

i know that its expensive sa casa but if you have a friend there, baka puede pa ma check yan without any cost. kakabitan nila yan ng diagnostic computer nila and malaman kaagad kung ano ang diperensya sa makina

if your friend is based in manila, i will gladly give him the name of my contact sa nissan north edsa para matulungan siya

6. Join Date
    Jul 2005
    thanks mga sirs! will take note of that..

7. Join Date
    Jul 2004
    sa mga patrolers dito, check out this comparison and owner testimonies from australia on the patrols versus the land cruisers and range rovers.

http://www.carsurvey.org/viewcomments_review_16464.html

8. Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by swordsman
    thanks mga sirs! will take note of that..
    ano na pala ang nanyari sa patrol ng kaibigan mo? umandar na ba?

9. Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by 111prez
    sayang naman at naka stock lang for 2 months. baka gusto niya ibenta ito. si boy torotot nag hahanap ata
    sir 111prez, may nakuha na ko sa wakas. yon din yong tinitingnan ko dati na 2002 Patrol na may body damage to the left side door panels, as mentioned in the other 'Patrol Reviews' thread. kahit may tama, na 'in-love' pa rin ako sabi naman nung kasama kong mas nakakaalam sa makina, ok naman daw andar. target ko this week to take it to nissan balintawak for the checkup and pms. i'll call our contact in advance..

my problem for now is i'm not sure kung kaya pa ng body shop restore yong damaged doors since medyo malalim ang lubog...at medyo mahal pag replace ng OEM door according to nissan. i'll scout around first for surplus doors in case kelangan replacement...though the door is functioning normally(locks & opens fine; power windows works). there's also a tear on the body panel near the rear fender, about 5 inches long which i need a latero to work on asap as rust is beginning to creep in. and also, i'm missing fender flares on the damaged side...need to check banawe shops(pls let me know if you know any) for that too.

if you guys know of a trusted body shop/latero that can restore damaged patrol body/door panels, please do let me know.

10. Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Attached pics of door panel damage. Yes, i need new tires as well...

Page 9 of 91 FirstFirst ... 56789101112131959 ... LastLast
Nissan Patrol GU/Y61 Thread