New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 15 of 91 FirstFirst ... 51112131415161718192565 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by 111prez
    hmmmm, pag wala talaga, eh di mag ARB sahara bars, hehehehe
    sinabi ko na nga sayo e, bakit ka pa magpapagod dyan sa maliit na ilaw na yan kung may plano ka naman mag ARB sahara
    Signature

2. Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by boybi
    sinabi ko na nga sayo e, bakit ka pa magpapagod dyan sa maliit na ilaw na yan kung may plano ka naman mag ARB sahara
    LOL

3. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    may stock na dumating ng sahara.

4. Join Date
    Jul 2004
    this one looks interesting. its an FAT comp bar. i got this pic from the aussie patrol club

5. Join Date
    Sep 2002
    it would be a good idea to get a bullbar with properly mounted lights if you really wanted more illumination. mukhang mahirap talaga mag mountng maayos dun sa area with the grills.

i wanted to do that too (bullbar), but i'm content with the lighting so hindi na muna.

Quote Originally Posted by 111prez
    bro -- ayokong butasan ang bumper ko except for that little rectangular portion that has "grills". at least kung putulin ko yung grills na yan at lagyan ng lights that will fit it, then worth it, hehehehe

but you are right na mahirap lagyan ng lights. bihira lang ang purposely rectangular shaped foglamps. sa brackets, okay lang naman at puede sa likod

6. Join Date
    Sep 2004

GANDA!!!

7. Join Date
    Apr 2005
    I'm just curious, the GU/Y61 Patrol Owners Manual contains pages on how to operate the sunroof, if the unit is so equipped...but i really haven't seen any Patrol with the sunroof, in person or pictures in the web. Meron nga bang ni-release na Patrol with factory-installed sunroof? C! Mag buyers guide does not even mark the 'Sunroof' for the Patrol as Optional.

Way back when I'm still making up my mind what to get, those with moonroofs really caught my attention...like the Trooper, Escape, Tribute or the Ford RS to name a few...

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    nissan patrols in japan, australia and dubai have standard or optional sunroofs.
    Signature

9. Join Date
    Jul 2004
    sa mga GU TDi owners, tanong ko lang.

i read in other forums that the turbo sa diesel needs to be cooled down before shutting off the engine.

is this also applicable sa mga patrol natin?

if so, how long do you keep the engine running before shutting it off?

in my old gen 2 paj, i did not "cool it" down yet i never had any problems with my turbo. and to think that at times, i drive about 3 hours straight and upon reaching my destination, i just shut off the engine

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Afaik, all trubo diesel engines need to cool down before shutting it off. It would help lubricating the spindle while your partner takes her time to put on her beauty stuffs. Then alight the vehicle at the same time.

Nissan Patrol GU/Y61 Thread