New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 11 of 91 FirstFirst ... 7891011121314152161 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by vinj
    Surplus refers to orig... but i'm willing to bet na baka galing sa stolen na Patrol if its surplus.
    totoo yan. iba nga mga stolen

but there are some that are from wrecked, bullet ridden (translation: na ambush) or abandoned vehicles. the ones where the insurance company has paid off the owner already and cant do anything with the vehicle except to sell it to any interested surplus auto shops or even individual. kung galing lang dito at okay naman ang piseya, legal naman ito and siguro walang problema.

i remember way back that in a company i worked for, they actually buy surplus aircrafts and use the parts as spare parts for their own fleet. hindi ko nalang sasabihin kasi some of their planes carry passengers pa naman. but one thing for sure, i have never ridden any of their passenger carrying planes

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    I've seen several wrecked PAtrols already sa shops before (ambush included)... yung isa belonged to a mayor in Mindoro, na ambush daw then the car fell off a ravine and turned turtle.

3. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    prez - nabili na pala recently lang before he left. will just PM you if there is others pa.

4. Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by ARB
    prez - nabili na pala recently lang before he left. will just PM you if there is others pa.
    bro -- no problem and no hurry. halong gid!

5. Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by vinj
    Surplus refers to orig... but i'm willing to bet na baka galing sa stolen na Patrol if its surplus.

I think i know that Patrol... it was parked on the 3rd floor of the bank i work at. "G" yung start ng plate if my memory serves me right.

Try calling this number: 4142463 to see if they carry the part (or can source), the name of the shop is Autospecs.
    vinj, yup it probably is. will check out autospecs for the flares. thanks sir!

6. Join Date
    Jul 2004
    bro -- kumusta yung visit mo sa nissan north edsa? nakatulong ba sila sa iyo?

7. Join Date
    Apr 2005
    yup sir.. very helpful. pinalitan nila lahat ng oil, fluid, filters, etc. bukas ko na lang babalikan yong sasakyan.. at yong bill salamat po sa recommendation.

8. Join Date
    Jul 2004
    bro -- no problem. glad to help. may PM pala ako sa iyo

9. Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by boybi
    111prez, here my Patrol fitted with 285/75R16 Bridgestone Dueler A/Ts. mukha bang naka high heels?
    sir boybi, question po...planning on changing my tires also. how big can i go for a GU Patrol with 16" rims and stock suspension - no modification/lift whatsoever. something that won't rub on the chassis(tama ba) and won't extend beyond the fenders, such that di pa rin tatalsik everywhere ang mga putik.

i'm thinking of 275/75R16...would this fit without problems, without lift?

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    lam ko, 33in tires will fir without rubbing.

Nissan Patrol GU/Y61 Thread