New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 9 of 21 FirstFirst ... 567891011121319 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by danrd View Post
    I can't wait for the wide body,high roof version. But i'm guessing this would be very expensive. I hope they would release a bare type for it to be cheaper. Then i could have Seat mate do all the reclining chairs. That would surely be a cheaper alternative.
    Actually sir nissan already releases their NV350 high roof wide body variant but cargo type. It has only 6 seats. 3 on the front and 3 on the foldable rear seat and single rear ventilation. And the surprise is it cost only 1.1m for that big body with great performance.

This is NV350 Cargo type just to give you an idea how it looks:

9hifsh.jpg
    atluu0.jpg

2. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by ramones283 View Post
    Actually sir nissan already releases their NV350 high roof wide body variant but cargo type. It has only 6 seats. 3 on the front and 3 on the foldable rear seat and single rear ventilation. And the surprise is it cost only 1.1m for that big body with great performance.

This is NV350 Cargo type just to give you an idea how it looks:

9hifsh.jpg
    atluu0.jpg
    Are those photos the actual local unit. Beause i've seen the actual local high roof unit in person and i think it isn't the wide body version.

3. Join Date
    May 2008
    I've been in Nissan Mandaue City in Cebu. No NV350 in their showroom......... But I've been in a Foton View van (being displayed in SM City Cebu ground floor) similar to Hi_ace Grandia to get an idea of what is like inside a van this big like the Hiace. It is powered by Izusu 4JB1 turbo, similar to Fuego 4X4 b ut intercooled, like any Chinese vehicles, quality is so bad and strong plasticky smell unlike new car smell.

4. Join Date
    Jun 2008
    may mga dumating na nv350 last week naka karga sa car truck dyan sa star toll from batangas.

5. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    If you want to see the new nv350, just pass sgt. Esguerra and you will see a lot. ABS CBN's new fleet is around 300 units of the new nv350

6. Join Date
    Jul 2015
    OK yan may pantapat na sa toyota Grandia.

7. Join Date
    Jan 2013
    sa nga nakabili na ng nv350
    kwento kwento din pag may time!!!

8. Join Date
    May 2005
    Looking at the spec sheet, the NV350 cargo is only different in terms of height and length. Width is the same as the 15 to 18 seater. So its not any wider like a grandia to a commuter.

If only the cargo, has the same 12 individual aircon vents at the back, then you can install vertical bench seats for passengers.

Cargo is targeted mostly toward the ambulance market.

9. Join Date
    May 2005
    Also one advantage of the hiace commuter is that last row seats is 60/40 and the 60 can be folded up to the side to make way for cargo.

As for the NV350 15 seater's last row, only the back rest can folded down and rest of the seat structure still remain fixed to the floor so there is really no room for suitcases to loaded from the rear hatch.

10. Join Date
    Sep 2006
    just a thought, but how much would it cost to customize the interior? was thinking if one bought the cargo model and had custom seats/interior made it would probly come out cheaper than the grandia but then you can have the option of getting captain seats and folding seats in your preferred arrangement.

Page 9 of 21 FirstFirst ... 567891011121319 ... LastLast