New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 7 of 21 FirstFirst ... 3456789101117 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    I certainly wish this version would come really soon.

nv350-hi-roof.jpg

2. Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by alps94 View Post
    Saw one yesterday, Sa coastal road. kulay silver and maganda naman. IMO parang mas ok tignan kung bodycolored ang front at rear bumper. Yung nakita ko kasi black bumpers.

Wow sa Dami ng aircon vents hehe. Swabe ang lamig ng aircon nito.
    I'm sure ilalabas ng nissan yung ibang variant nila ng nv350 vans. This commuter type is just there entry level for the nv350 urvan. Let's wait for about 3-6 months or atleast a year.

3. Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by danrd View Post

nv350-hi-roof.jpg
    NPi promises that they will release the high roof wide body variant. I just dont know when.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Quote Originally Posted by danrd View Post

nv350-hi-roof.jpg
    NPi promises that they will release the high roof wide body variant. I just dont know when.

4. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    NPi promises that they will release the high roof wide body variant. I just dont know when. [/QUOTE]

Great! I hope it won't be tagged outrageously as the GL Grandia high roof.

NPi promises that they will release the high roof wide body variant. I just dont know when. [/QUOTE]

5. Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Hope springs eternal...

6. Join Date
    Jun 2010
    If i remember it right, on the year 2012 toyota and nissan agreed to share the body design of Fifth generation H200 vans (the one that toyota hi-ace using it for almost 10 years now). So expect the same body design of grandia and nv350 high roof wide body, but nissan uses their own engine and transmission and ofcourse some aesthetic design to the new nv350.

7. Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by ramones283 View Post
    If i remember it right, on the year 2012 toyota and nissan agreed to share the body design of Fifth generation H200 vans (the one that toyota hi-ace using it for almost 10 years now). So expect the same body design of grandia and nv350 high roof wide body, but nissan uses their own engine and transmission and ofcourse some aesthetic design to the new nv350.
    Safety issues are the reasons why Grandia and Urvan have the same designs. Nissan wants to change it but they will fail the safety test if they deviate from this design. That's why they are severely limited in designing the new Urvan and it eventually looked like the Grandia.

Quote Originally Posted by ramones283 View Post
    Safety issues are the reasons why Grandia and Urvan have the same designs. Nissan wants to change it but they will fail the safety test if they deviate from this design. That's why they are severely limited in designing the new Urvan and it eventually looked like the Grandia.

8. Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by sachiel View Post
    Precisely!

Quote Originally Posted by sachiel View Post
    Precisely!

9. Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Nice! Any downsides of NV350 from the Old urvan with TD27 (i.e. timing chain ang old model)?

10. Join Date
    Sep 2006
    anyone know if the suspension design is by Nissan? or same as the Grandia as well?

Page 7 of 21 FirstFirst ... 3456789101117 ... LastLast