New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 5 of 21 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by 17Sphynx17 View Post
    Wait, is it the old engine? I thought it was a detuned current Navarra engine?
    Excerpt from TGPh article
    "Officially called the NV350 Urvan, this fifth-generation people-mover has a 2.5-liter engine. Nissan Philippines says this is similar to the mill in the NP300 Navara, so we’re looking at a turbodiesel with at least 161hp and 403Nm. "

Though the numbers are of course way off from what we know now, I do believe it is simply a detuned engine of the current NP300 engine, but can someone clarify? And it comes from Japan as well so I am doubtful it will use the old Euro 2 engine of the previous gen Navarra right?

Still no display at Nissan NE or Q Ave. Oh well, next weekend, I am really curious to see how it is inside the 15 seater. As long as it is not too bare bones like the Hiace Commuter, I think it would be at least a step up choice to consider. And curious how you can play around with the seats for flexibility for people and/or cargo.

And just as food for thought, are they still developing a 3.0/3.2 diesel engine for current/future models? I am curious about this because I am thinking if that is the reason they have not released a "Grandia type" version of the NV350 yet. With the JPEPA, shouldn't it kick in already when your engine displacement is greater than 3.0?

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    Actually the new navara 2015 still uses the same engine YD25DDTi but the updated version producing 190 ps from the old 171 ps. NV350 uses the YD25DDTi engine, and yes same with the all new ( in our country ) 2.5 liter navara but the NV350 engine was detuned to 129 ps from 190 ps. I'm guessing urvan uses different turbo intercooler thats why it has lower horsepower.

Wait, is it the old engine? I thought it was a detuned current Navarra engine?
    Excerpt from TGPh article
    "Officially called the NV350 Urvan, this fifth-generation people-mover has a 2.5-liter engine. Nissan Philippines says this is similar to the mill in the NP300 Navara, so we’re looking at a turbodiesel with at least 161hp and 403Nm. "

Though the numbers are of course way off from what we know now, I do believe it is simply a detuned engine of the current NP300 engine, but can someone clarify? And it comes from Japan as well so I am doubtful it will use the old Euro 2 engine of the previous gen Navarra right?

Still no display at Nissan NE or Q Ave. Oh well, next weekend, I am really curious to see how it is inside the 15 seater. As long as it is not too bare bones like the Hiace Commuter, I think it would be at least a step up choice to consider. And curious how you can play around with the seats for flexibility for people and/or cargo.

And just as food for thought, are they still developing a 3.0/3.2 diesel engine for current/future models? I am curious about this because I am thinking if that is the reason they have not released a "Grandia type" version of the NV350 yet. With the JPEPA, shouldn't it kick in already when your engine displacement is greater than 3.0?

Actually the new navara 2015 still uses the same engine YD25DDTi but the updated version producing 190 ps from the old 171 ps. NV350 uses the YD25DDTi engine, and yes same with the all new ( in our country ) 2.5 liter navara but the NV350 engine was detuned to 129 ps from 190 ps. I'm guessing urvan uses different turbo intercooler thats why it has lower horsepower.

2. Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by crosswind View Post
    I hope they release a 12 seater with Headrest on all rows.
    Power windows, rear wiper and alloy wheels.
    Sad to say the variant release are really intended for business use.
    The(3.0) nissan urvan estate's seats are far more better
    These are the entry levels for the all new nissan urvan here in our country, same with toyota hi-ace way before 2005 when they launched the all new hi-ace commuter, then a year after they release the GL grandia and so on... Just wait maybe a year or more to release the grandia version of nissan urvan. Definitely they will use lesser seat to have more space and ofc better interior.

3. Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by DacoTyan View Post
    Autoindustriya just published the launching: http://www.autoindustriya.com/auto-i...hed-in-ph.html

Too bad, no automatic transmission.

Does anyone know if there are unannounced versions?
    May A/T ang nv350, and im sure sa grandia version nila ilalagay ito. Not sure lang kung ilalabas din nila ung Gas variant.

4. Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by jut703 View Post
    Wow super nice pricing! Undercuts the Hiace significantly, with almost no price increase from the aging Urvan Escapade.
    Actually overprice lang talaga ung e24 versions ( the escapade ). NV350 commuter srp at 1.1+ million, ofcourse kelangan kumita ang nissan kung ibebenta nila itong NV350 dito, imagine kung magkano lang nila nakukuha yang bagong nissan urvan sa japan, considering all new ito at may tax pa kase imported.

5. Join Date
    May 2014
    Just saw a 15 seater version in Nissan NE. I honestly though legroom in the back would be better but sadly no It looks to be the same with HiAce commuter down to the centimeter.

Also, Seat configuration for flexibility between Cargo and passengers seems like a mixed bag All seats are firmly bolted to the floor so you dont seem to be able to drop the seat down or topple it forward

I didnt see it long though so I had very little time to check out seating possibilities

Just saw a 15 seater version in Nissan NE. I honestly though legroom in the back would be better but sadly no It looks to be the same with HiAce commuter down to the centimeter.

Also, Seat configuration for flexibility between Cargo and passengers seems like a mixed bag All seats are firmly bolted to the floor so you dont seem to be able to drop the seat down or topple it forward

I didnt see it long though so I had very little time to check out seating possibilities

6. Join Date
    Jun 2010

The 15 and 18 seater definitely built for commuting purposes only. Seats on the 2nd row and so on... are fixed and bench type although the last row can be fold up to 90 degrees angle only. Well atleast you can still put some luggage there if you have an outing or passenger going to airport. If you want a relaxing seat and fully reclinable seat, better wait the grandia version of the NV350. I'm guessing it will be out next year, or maybe anytime of this year. NV350 Commuter is just the entry level of the new urvan.

The 15 and 18 seater definitely built for commuting purposes only. Seats on the 2nd row and so on... are fixed and bench type although the last row can be fold up to 90 degrees angle only. Well atleast you can still put some luggage there if you have an outing or passenger going to airport. If you want a relaxing seat and fully reclinable seat, better wait the grandia version of the NV350. I'm guessing it will be out next year, or maybe anytime of this year. NV350 Commuter is just the entry level of the new urvan.

7. Join Date
    Apr 2005
    I would want a narrow body (easier parking!) with better & fewer seats (more legroom!), better interior (easier on the eyes!), and an AUTOMATIC TRANSMISSION (life saver!). Since I'm making wishes, back-up camera would be very nice.

8. Join Date
    Jun 2010
    I would want a narrow body (easier parking!) with better & fewer seats (more legroom!), better interior (easier on the eyes!), and an AUTOMATIC TRANSMISSION (life saver!). Since I'm making wishes, back-up camera would be very nice.
    Isama mo na rin sir ung push start button with cruise control and automatic doors. Easy life hehe

Isama mo na rin sir ung push start button with cruise control and automatic doors. Easy life hehe

9. Join Date
    May 2012
    Yes bro crosswind....pero di na nila nasundan ng bagong design

10. Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Mayron na kya new release na nv350 ? Gusto ko sna malaman FC ? Just compare sa FC ng commuter?

Page 5 of 21 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast