New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines



Page 4 of 19 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast
Results 31 to 40 of 184
  1. Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Posts
    2,026
    #31
    Wow, mukhang Hiace na ang bagong NV350 Urvan. Same engine pla as the previous gen 4x2 Navara, yun nga lang 129ps instead na 144ps. Sana lang with ABS na sya and maging available na din ang ibang colors maliban sa white at silver.

  2. Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    1,045
    #32
    Quote Originally Posted by GTcervan View Post
    Wow, mukhang Hiace na ang bagong NV350 Urvan. Same engine pla as the previous gen 4x2 Navara, yun nga lang 129ps instead na 144ps. Sana lang with ABS na sya and maging available na din ang ibang colors maliban sa white at silver.
    Wait, is it the old engine? I thought it was a detuned current Navarra engine?
    Excerpt from TGPh article
    "Officially called the NV350 Urvan, this fifth-generation people-mover has a 2.5-liter engine. Nissan Philippines says this is similar to the mill in the NP300 Navara, so we’re looking at a turbodiesel with at least 161hp and 403Nm. "

    Though the numbers are of course way off from what we know now, I do believe it is simply a detuned engine of the current NP300 engine, but can someone clarify? And it comes from Japan as well so I am doubtful it will use the old Euro 2 engine of the previous gen Navarra right?

    Still no display at Nissan NE or Q Ave. Oh well, next weekend, I am really curious to see how it is inside the 15 seater. As long as it is not too bare bones like the Hiace Commuter, I think it would be at least a step up choice to consider. And curious how you can play around with the seats for flexibility for people and/or cargo.

    And just as food for thought, are they still developing a 3.0/3.2 diesel engine for current/future models? I am curious about this because I am thinking if that is the reason they have not released a "Grandia type" version of the NV350 yet. With the JPEPA, shouldn't it kick in already when your engine displacement is greater than 3.0?

    - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

  3. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    17,008
    #33
    Both the old and current Navaras have the same YD25 engine. Just different states of tune.

  4. Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    102
    #34
    wala pa rin pala sa nguso yung radiator

  5. Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    1,045
    #35
    I just downloaded the spec sheet and was surprised to find that there is actually 2 wheelbases, long for the 15 and 18 seater * 2555mm with its total length at 4695mm. The other is the cargo/ambulance type with a wheelbase of 2940mm with its total length at 5060mm.

    I am now more curious if a Grandia type would be using the cargo wheelbase to give more "luxurious" legroom inside with captain seats then.. hmm...

    Another curiosity I found in the spec sheet is that the audio system is labeled as a dealer option across all three models.

  6. Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    1,093
    #36
    Quote Originally Posted by 17Sphynx17 View Post
    I just downloaded the spec sheet and was surprised to find that there is actually 2 wheelbases, long for the 15 and 18 seater * 2555mm with its total length at 4695mm. The other is the cargo/ambulance type with a wheelbase of 2940mm with its total length at 5060mm.

    I am now more curious if a Grandia type would be using the cargo wheelbase to give more "luxurious" legroom inside with captain seats then.. hmm...
    Our family will be looking in the market by next year for a family vehicle, hopefully the luxury long wheelbase is already released by that time. I am not that excited with the high roofline since the price are depressing (re: Grand Starex Limousine). If they can release a sub 2M high roofline, it may eat up a large chunk of the Super Grandia sales.
    Better if the same gravity seats in the X-trail.

  7. Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    507
    #37
    Ang Mitsubishi L300 van Kaya, kalian mag upgrade?_😁

  8. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    52
    #38
    Quote Originally Posted by dos2 View Post
    Our family will be looking in the market by next year for a family vehicle, hopefully the luxury long wheelbase is already released by that time. I am not that excited with the high roofline since the price are depressing (re: Grand Starex Limousine). If they can release a sub 2M high roofline, it may eat up a large chunk of the Super Grandia sales.
    Better if the same gravity seats in the X-trail.
    Same sentiment here. Nissan says they have a lot of lined up options coming out and I hope a Grandia size would be a very nice. I really love the new engine.

  9. Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    2,608
    #39
    I hope they release a 12 seater with Headrest on all rows.
    Power windows, rear wiper and alloy wheels.
    Sad to say the variant release are really intended for business use.
    The(3.0) nissan urvan estate's seats are far more better

  10. Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    2,608
    #40
    Quote Originally Posted by skyflakes View Post
    Ang Mitsubishi L300 van Kaya, kalian mag upgrade?_��
    Matagal na bro skyflakes remember dati my nilabas na L300 exceed(same body type as the subic sourced delica 4wd) and sumunod ung Space gear kaso nga lang Petrol fed kaya di naging mabenta kaya Mitsubishi stooped selling those and focused on the L300 fb and versa vans. Sa Japan matagal na ung current model ng Mitsubishi Delica around 2007 pa. I hope they will bring in the new delica and equipped it with a diesel engine, why not the 4d56 direct inject vgt that powers the montero.
    Last edited by crosswind; June 19th, 2015 at 07:18 PM.

Page 4 of 19 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Nissan NV350 Urvan