New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 11 of 21 FirstFirst ... 789101112131415 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Here it is. The New Escapade.

Not much of an upgrade IMHO.
    = Seats are basically the same as the old escapade.
    = The retained the jump seat once again. (ang hirap upuan nyan sa long drive)
    = Same old fold and tumble back seat. (minimal space lang ang kayang ibigay nyan. Dapat man lang sana tulad ng back seat ng GL ang ginawa nila.

2. Join Date
    Jun 2012
    I'll take the commuter. Lamang lang nito may headrest. (Na may mabibili naman sa olx na headrest) at touchscreen head unit.
    -Kita pa rin skeleton like the base model
    -Mas mahal pa to kaysa sa commuter
    -agree with you sir na ang hirap nga umupo sa jumpseat

3. Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by danrd View Post

= Same old fold and tumble back seat. (minimal space lang ang kayang ibigay nyan. Dapat man lang sana tulad ng back seat ng GL ang ginawa nila.
    As usual, based parin sa commuter type ang body and design ng escapade. Seat configuration lang ang nabago and yung escapade sticker. Sana ginawang alloy wheels man lang. Antayin ko parin kung ano magiging output ng Wide body NV350 nila.

4. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    I hope this will be released soon.

https://youtu.be/fFCIqRfKP68

5. Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Kung pang transportation business syempre toyota commuter.

Pero kung pang family, this is better. Aircon vents up to the last row, and since minus one row, better knee room.

Aircon layout looks similar to the previous estate, maybe the air conditioning system is the same.

6. Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by gundam View Post
    Kung pang transportation business syempre toyota commuter.

Pero kung pang family, this is better. Aircon vents up to the last row, and since minus one row, better knee room.

Aircon layout looks similar to the previous estate, maybe the air conditioning system is the same.
    I'd still go with NV350, either for business or for private use. Powerful engine and rear ventilation up to the last row.

7. Join Date
    Jan 2013

Sir danrd,
    Official release na po ba eto? San nyo po nkita and meron b specs list, brochure, pricing or is just a fourth nv350 variant? Tia...
    Edit: sa nissan ph website not even mentioned yet, and would have assumed they will have some press releases.
    If hush hush ang dating ng addtl variants, ano kya chance of more coming within this year?

8. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by wsolo View Post
    Sir danrd,
    Official release na po ba eto? San nyo po nkita and meron b specs list, brochure, pricing or is just a fourth nv350 variant? Tia...
    Edit: sa nissan ph website not even mentioned yet, and would have assumed they will have some press releases.
    If hush hush ang dating ng addtl variants, ano kya chance of more coming within this year?
    Well I only got the pics as posted by a Nissan Urvan group co-member. He claimed he actually saw that unit at a certain branch of Nissan showroom. No specs list, brochure and other details. But I heared it has additional features unlike the basic one released. Nissan website are actually not that reliable. I for one is also waiting for the other promised variants. I would guess we will have to wait til next year.

9. Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Dunno why Im very excited everytime I see one of this sa roads. Maybe because it's Japan CBU. Sa Tokyo, dami gumagamit nito, delivery and some sort of airport van. Goes to show that this is a full-quality unit, coz the Japanese themselves use this

10. Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Well I only got the pics as posted by a Nissan Urvan group co-member. He claimed he actually saw that unit at a certain branch of Nissan showroom. No specs list, brochure and other details. But I heared it has additional features unlike the basic one released. Nissan website are actually not that reliable. I for one is also waiting for the other promised variants. I would guess we will have to wait til next year.
    Was able to visit Nissan Alabang yesterday and saw the 12seater unit. Helpful SA said it is a casa conversion and not an official release, main differences are the better seats with headrests, not bench type for the fixed 2 mid rows and slightly wider jump seats (still w/o head rest though so not really good for long road trips) and they added several aftermarket cup holders around, and an LCD headunit, but retains the stock steel rims. Cost is 1.392M vs the 1.207M 15str but w/ 3-4wks etra leadtime. Also on display was a cargo bubble top converted by Atoys to 10 strs leather with 4 pivoting/sliding captain seats, and LCD hu ( not on the display though) and with 235/60 r17 and mags. Est cost would be in the 1.6-1.7M. Some disadvatages: the a/c which is still the back facing unit on the original cargo nv350 although the high position would help air circulation, and the very limited space for cargo at the back of the rear seats.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 1443233808353.jpg   1443233864125.jpg  

Page 11 of 21 FirstFirst ... 789101112131415 ... LastLast