New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Apr 2005
    I took the liberty and borrow this car from my colleague for photo session
    I'm not sure if this unit will be available in the Philippines. Nissan version of Hilux/Fortuner or Ranger/Everest

2. Join Date
    Apr 2005
    More photos...

3. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    This one's nice. When I was in Africa too, there were really good models that never saw the daylight in the Philippines. Parang pang-safari model lang yata.

4. Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Cool!

The door handle for the middle row seats is kinda weird though. Parang ginawa para di maabot ng bata

5. Join Date
    Apr 2005
    This car is awesome! 7 seater, power is great and very comfy ang ride.
    Downside: Expensive!

http://www.drive.com.au/Editorial/Ar...rticleID=10412
    Last edited by trackers888; March 13th, 2008 at 10:20 PM.

6. Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by scharnhorst View Post
    Cool!

The door handle for the middle row seats is kinda weird though. Parang ginawa para di maabot ng bata
    yan ang trademark rear passenger handle of pathfinders.

7. Join Date
    Mar 2006
    In my humble opinion, the instrument gauges and the plastics are cheap looking.
    iam3739.com

8. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    I was pondering on purchasing either the Frontier or Pathfinder...I ended up with the Frontier only because I wanted the versatility of the bed, however the two vechicles are identical save for the Pathfinder's independent rear suspension...so what I'm trying to say is you cannot go wrong with a Pathfinder...

9. Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by joeverzosa View Post
    I was pondering on purchasing either the Frontier or Pathfinder...I ended up with the Frontier only because I wanted the versatility of the bed, however the two vechicles are identical save for the Pathfinder's independent rear suspension...so what I'm trying to say is you cannot go wrong with a Pathfinder...
    Hi Joe, naka independent rear suspension din ba ang Frontier? Last January I went to Nissan, I saw Navarra naka leaf spring lang. Sorry for ignorance.

Truly, this Pathfinder is great alternative. Bilib ako sa suspension. Very comfy
    base on my experience

Third row seat pala is foldable if you need more cargo space at the back.

10. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by trackers888 View Post
    Hi Joe, naka independent rear suspension din ba ang Frontier? Last January I went to Nissan, I saw Navarra naka leaf spring lang. Sorry for ignorance.
    Frontier/Navara: Solid axle
    Pathfinder: Independent double-wishbone

Nissan Navarra/Pathfinder