New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Dec 2004
    In bicutan 2 days ago saw a murano and I was shocked heheh totoo na ba na dadalhin nila ang murano d2 sa philippines sa totong murano ito as the name states hahaha

anyway this are the pictures

2. Join Date
    Mar 2005
    hayup sa dikit yun starex ah, siguro ni-check out nya yun SUV

3. Join Date
    Dec 2004
    I think yung murano yung dumidikit as you can see in the pic he is overtaking the tricycle heheheh na mangha ako sa murano heheh nung nakita ko

4. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    this SUV looks good. Pero parang lata.

5. Join Date
    May 2005
    Could that Murano unit be a one of? Meaning maybe somebody imported it for their own use and without the involvement of Nissan Philippines.

At its current price in the US, it seems quite a bargain compared to a Fortuner 4x4, given all the features included.

S
    Base MSRP: $27,150.00

SL
    Base MSRP: $28,650.00

SE
    Base MSRP: $29,600.00

But these prices has not been subjected to EXCESSIVE taxation by the blood hound men of BIR. So disappointingly, if ever they bring the Murano here, the prices will expectedly double just like the new BMW 3. In the US, the 325 sedan retails at USD 30,000 (Php1680000 * 56). BMW Philippines sells the 325 sedan in the range from Php 3,530,000 to Php 3,935,000, effectively doubling the price. I presume the taxes imposed would account for the large disparity in prices.

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    looks like that murano was imported by the owner so we can't say if nissan willl really bring in this suv, if ever they bring it in,i feel , it will be priced as a luxury suv n not the toyota fortuner beater.

guyz, parang ung bagong Z ung interior nyan....makina is 3.5L v6 na mated sa CVT... i saw a display unit sa may gilmore..black pa un..cost around 3M...parang naka Z ka na SUV...

pero i last saw it around a year ago pa,e....gusto sana weekly tignan, pero hiya ako,e...

8. Join Date
    Dec 2004
    yup i saw that black one parked along with the prado and starex

diba pag imported cars dapat ang plate number hindi z ang starting ?? dapat R or Y?

9. Join Date
    Nov 2004
    By the time it reaches Philippine shores, its name will be nissan mahalno. hehe jk

10. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by marv0083
    yup i saw that black one parked along with the prado and starex

diba pag imported cars dapat ang plate number hindi z ang starting ?? dapat R or Y?
    the R letter is designated for cars registered in and around subic, pamapanga and northern area of the philippines. If you register your brand new car there the plates they will give you will have R as the starting letter.
    Dont know about the Y? maybe in southern philippines?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Nissan murano sightings