New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Hi to all. Seeking for you humble opinions regarding which unit is the best buy for me. Can someone tells me the pros & cons of the aforesaid units. Parts, reliability, ac performance, fc, etc. will use as a daily car. Thanks in advance!

2. Join Date
    May 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by Flight23 View Post
    Hi to all. Seeking for you humble opinions regarding which unit is the best buy for me. Can someone tells me the pros & cons of the aforesaid units. Parts, reliability, ac performance, fc, etc. will use as a daily car. Thanks in advance!
    Nissan ako, newer model plus parts are not scarce dahil madami taxi na ganyan.

3. Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Nissan for me. That's 4 to 6yrs younger and for the best a/c. Summertime is coming!

4. Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Nissan GX for me, because i already driven this car. Just don't get the Automatic. Lack of power and worst fuel economy. What i like sa GX over the city is mas spacious sya and of course freezing air condition. Parts and reliability same lang, magkakatalo lang sila sa performance and fc. Mas heavier kasi ang body ng Sentra GX.

5. Join Date
    Oct 2015
    I see, san mostly availability ng parts ng sentra gx just incase you needed one?

6. Join Date
    Nov 2015
    honda city

7. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by Flight23 View Post
    I see, san mostly availability ng parts ng sentra gx just incase you needed one?
    it's a taxi favorite, po.
    maraming pagkukuhanan niyan. banawe... evangelista.. pasay rotonda.. pedro gil.. casa!
    it's probably much easier to maintain this over the honda accord.

and because it's a taxi favorite, some of these ex-taxis might be passed off as private units and not ex-taxi units.
    yung accord, siguradong hindi ex-taxi.
    Last edited by dr. d; January 24th, 2016 at 10:26 AM.

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    i would go for the city, because of its riding comfort, features and fuel efficiency.

9. Join Date
    Sep 2015
    i would go with nissan.

if it's durable enough to be used as taxi, i have no doubt on its durability as personal car.

10. Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Thank you so much for your inputs guys. Really appreciated.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast