New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Since 56K kms palang naman Patrol mo, di pa naman maraming soothes ang naipon sa intake manifold mo. When I sold mine, the odo reading was at 165K kms, and never ko pang pinalinis yung intake manifold ko, and I never experienced the loss of power when climbing.

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Glenn10's Safari also had a similar problem before (we could hardly climb the road inside Ayala Heights :P), his was related to the injector pump. He either had to replace the nozzle tips or clean them.

OT: Boybi, I didnt know you already sold your GU na pala.

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by vinj View Post
    Glenn10's Safari also had a similar problem before (we could hardly climb the road inside Ayala Heights :P), his was related to the injector pump. He either had to replace the nozzle tips or clean them.

OT: Boybi, I didnt know you already sold your GU na pala.
    I sold it when I got my Pajero.

4. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    sir auto matic ba? if yes try to change the ATF.

5. Join Date
    Apr 2008
    automatic

ok so unlikely carbon deposits. will have the casa check for injector pump, torque converter or god forbid, the transmission problems. sana de kealngan tranny rebuilding someone told na na baka sira na yung gears or something?

6. Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Sent the patrol to the casa today will know later whats the verdict. On a side note we noticed that the intercooler was leaking some oil. parang moisture daw so they say. we had the intercooler sealed using epoxy ata from the casa early this year. anyone know where i can have the intercooler repaired? new one costs 70k daw haha my god.

7. Join Date
    Apr 2008
    boss boybi Torque converter nga problem. wahhh how the hell nasira to? what are my options to fix this? the car is still in the casa "undergoing tests" pa DAW but nag hint yng mechanic na a new one would cost 77k WOW kaka 50k service lang nila to. buy new one? surplus? have it fixed? where? wahhhh hassle

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Naku, wala akong experience sa transmission/torque converter repairs. Kaya wala akong maisa-suggest sayo tungkol dyan. Wait natin ibang Patrol gurus dito. Or make a new thread sa Transmission Talk under Workshop forums baka mas maraming makapag reply.

9. Join Date
    Apr 2008
    ok thanks boybi ! try ko nalng transmission forum. pray ko nalng na de grabe yung sira wahhh.

10. Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Fibzzz, were you able to resolve your loss of power climbing uphill? What was the diagnosis and the damage to your wallet?

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Nissan GU 03 problem going uphill