New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Group buy? ayos yan bros!! I think I'll get the red one, wicked looking eh... on 2nd thought the silver is very muscular. Oh heck I think I'll buy both!

2. Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Very very nice! As critics say... Nissan GT-R = Optimus Prime! This one litteraly means it! A nice figure/diecast to all car enthusiasts and toy collectors. I definitely would buy one if this comes out.

3. Join Date
    Apr 2006

GODZILLA has arrived! Nissan skyline R35 spotted last night in Greenhills driven by Mayor JV Ejercito

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by JPG111 View Post
    GODZILLA has arrived! Nissan skyline R35 spotted last night in Greenhills driven by Mayor JV Ejercito

Prime example of your taxes at work. Ever wonder how a city Mayor can afford to buy such luxuries (like his Cayanne) on his declared income?

5. Join Date
    Aug 2008
    oo nga kakayamot lang.......all of our hard earned money!!!!!!!!!!!

6. Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by ghosthunter View Post
    Prime example of your taxes at work. Ever wonder how a city Mayor can afford to buy such luxuries (like his Cayanne) on his declared income?

Wow may naisip tuloy ako...gawa tayo ng thread tungkol sa rides ng mga politsikoteers and their rides!!! Pag may time ako lalagay ko sa pitstop cafe...o sa GOON SQUAD HQ.

ps A certain ex-pulitiko of Manila used to drive a Mercedes CL500.

Back to topic,

The GT-R is awesome...but I would love to call it a Skyline...

7. Join Date
    Mar 2007
    the buzz that Optimus Prime will be a car bugged me at first..but when i came to know he'll be a skyline... that's somethin else!

8. Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by ghosthunter View Post

Well it easy, just make a P50 patong on every walis tingting and you will get your own GT-R in a month.

Onli in da PILIPINS, well also in Nigeria pala.

9. Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by JPG111 View Post

it's good to be a mayor and a son of a former president.

10. Join Date
    Dec 2007
    double post...

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Nissan GT-R new Optimus Prime!