New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Nov 2006
    http://www.sulit.com.ph/index.php/vi...+Direct+buyers

help me out guys. im having a hard time in choosing a second hand car. too many options available. lol. peace out

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by kendimann View Post
    http://www.sulit.com.ph/index.php/vi...+Direct+buyers

help me out guys. im having a hard time in choosing a second hand car. too many options available. lol. peace out
    looks ok with me, imho...
    subukan mo pa tawaran ng at most 10k.

and yes, check the car and test drive it thoroughly.

3. Join Date
    Nov 2006
    thanks bro. btw, whats the reason why nissan has a low resale value? and is it really true that the car parts are more expensive compared to the other brands?

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    nissans have low resale value because its a nissan in the philippines. other countries do not experience or have it. its just because, Honda and Toyota have higher resale values. hehehehe. seriously, search mo dito sa forums, it was discussed here already.

its not true that nissan car parts are more expensive to other brands. i own a nissan and a mitsu, and the costs of their parts are the same.

here you go... read through this...

http://tsikot.yehey.com/forums/showthread.php?t=20664
    Last edited by 1D4LV; July 20th, 2009 at 09:17 AM.

5. Join Date
    Nov 2006
    very informative bro. thanks.

6. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    mukhang alagang alaga and with service/repair history pa. parang ok naman though luma na talaga yung car.

if you're not too brand conscious, i suggest you also check out used mazdas. the 323 sedan would be newer and within that price too. just keep away from ex-taxis. kia prides are also worth considering kung basic car lang talaga habol mo. good luck!
    Last edited by coiter; July 20th, 2009 at 10:08 AM.

7. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Actually, it's the B12 (that model you're looking at) that started Nissan Motor Philippines' "low resale value" nightmare.

Basic question, how much is your budget for a 2nd hand car? Decided to get a Nissan in particular?

If so, I'd rather go for a well maintained B13 (model after that) than that Nissan model. Exterior, interior and suspension system is better yet you could buy one for a little over that box-type you're looking at.

8. Join Date
    Nov 2006
    mukhang alaga naman ung B12 nia
    pero hanap ka din ng B13 (ECCS or LEC/JX etc); kasi ung price nung b12, halos pasok na sa B13

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    yup. tama advice nila bro... hanap ka pa ng B13. mas maganda yun.

10. Join Date
    Nov 2006
    thanks to all of your replies.everything is noted.although this car really looks good to me, i think i have to pass on it and find another one. i'll keep posting here to inquire. lol. thanks. please close the thread

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
is this nissan a good buy?