New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    We are planning to buy a Nissan Urvan VX 18 seater for business use. I would like to ask the best dealer with freebies. We tried to inquire at Nissan Libis but there's no promo. Parang free LTO, insurance ... lang which is free by default sa Nissan (correct me if I'm wrong). I would also want to know if they are one of the best casa so that we won't have any problem on my PMS and warranty claim if there's any. Thanks a lot!!!

2. Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Maganda bumili sa Nissan U.N Avenue..

Dun kami kumuha nang Nissan Urvan Shuttle 15 at 18 Seater noon!!

3. Join Date
    Feb 2010
    I also went to that.. Nissan Gallery (Libis).. corny nga, they offered the 'usual freebies' and didn't even try to persuade me with simple freebies at all.

I'm interested in getting the Livina.. anyone can recommend a really good casa?

4. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by chie_ph View Post
    I also went to that.. Nissan Gallery (Libis).. corny nga, they offered the 'usual freebies' and didn't even try to persuade me with simple freebies at all.

I'm interested in getting the Livina.. anyone can recommend a really good casa?

You're correct they don't even offer any discount even after saying that you'll check other casa muna for freebies. We already told them to show their maximum discount and freebies pero wa effect. Kahit yata free tint wala.

Anong freebies sa Nissan UN? Medyo malayo to samen pero willing to travel kung maganda ang deal.

5. Join Date
    Feb 2010
    *likot

me nga i said of course i'm already set on buying, just choosing the casa i'm going with. Beh, they didn't seem like they wanted my business anyway so I doubt I'll go with them.

But on Saturday I know there's a CNY thing where they will give free GPS for folks that make a downpayment or something like that. Plus more freebies I reckon, since its gonna be a special event or something.... but then they're doing that in all NISSAN showrooms anyway so heads up, you may want to drop by on Saturday so you can get those CNY freebies

6. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by chie_ph View Post
    *likot

me nga i said of course i'm already set on buying, just choosing the casa i'm going with. Beh, they didn't seem like they wanted my business anyway so I doubt I'll go with them.

But on Saturday I know there's a CNY thing where they will give free GPS for folks that make a downpayment or something like that. Plus more freebies I reckon, since its gonna be a special event or something.... but then they're doing that in all NISSAN showrooms anyway so heads up, you may want to drop by on Saturday so you can get those CNY freebies
    Thanks for the info.

Nissan Sales Agent called us yesterday just to make a follow-up regarding the van that we want to purchase. We just said that we are still thinking about it if we'll get the Urvan. We just want to arrive to the point that they will give the best deal before we grab their offer. (Sana nga meron baka sin tigas ng bato ang agent nila kung may freebies pa ngang pwedeng ibigay) We did the same thing when we got our Adventure 4 years ago and got a lot of discount and freebies. (Halos konti na lang komisyon nung mabait na agent ng mitsubishi dahil sa pambabarat namin) Eto mga nakuha ko sa Mitsubishi before all-in downpayment, free tint, floormat, steering lock, EWD, big cash discount at ***ing sales agent :-)

7. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    We're going to Nissan Shaw, I'll keep you updated.

8. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Guys nakapagpareserve na kami ng Urvan sa Nissan Shaw mas maganda ang deal compared sa Nissan Libis. Sa Nissan Libis 10K discount lang offer nung agent. Depende rin siguro sa agent.

Discount and Freebies from Nissan Shaw:

Cash discount PHP27,800

Freebies:

1. Free backing sensor
    2. Free tint (Solar Guard request ko) ordinary lang dapat kasama
    3. Discounted Alarm and central locking (Hati kami ng agent so plus P3500 lang ako instead of 7K)
    4. Matting, Seat Cover

Just send me a message don sa mga gustong kumuha ng Nissan car refer ko na lang kayo sa agent ko. Kala ko pupunta pako sa Quezon Ave pero ok na sakin binigay na freebies.

9. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by likot View Post
    Guys nakapagpareserve na kami ng Urvan sa Nissan Shaw mas maganda ang deal compared sa Nissan Libis. Sa Nissan Libis 10K discount lang at 5 years warranty offer nung agent. Depende rin siguro sa agent.

Discount and Freebies from Nissan Shaw:

Cash discount PHP27,800

Freebies:

1. Free backing sensor
    2. Free tint (Solar Guard request ko) ordinary lang dapat kasama
    3. Discounted Alarm and central locking (Hati kami ng agent so plus P3500 lang ako instead of 7K)
    4. Matting, Seat Cover

Just send me a message don sa mga gustong kumuha ng Nissan car refer ko na lang kayo sa agent ko. Kala ko pupunta pako sa Quezon Ave pero ok na sakin binigay na freebies.
    Dagdag ko lang

5. 5 years warranty (yes 5 years)

10. Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by likot View Post
    Dagdag ko lang

5. 5 years warranty (yes 5 years)
    But isn't there a disclaimer to that? I know 5 years yan but you have to get insurance from them for those 5 years or something like that?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Nissan Dealer with freebies