New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    guys, ok lang ba for a girl to drive this car? di kaya mahirapan sya mag-drive sa laki? pros and cons. thanks

2. Join Date
    May 2006
    Why not?

Sometimes mas bilib pa nga ako sa mga women drivers because most of them have good driving sense and "pulso". I guess driving experience naman on the part of the girl driver here will matter so it may not be a good idea if this is gonna be her "first drive car".

3. Join Date
    Jun 2005
    I don't see any reason why a girl could not drive that car.
    Why, I see a lot of ladies driving even SUVs (Pajero and the like). The only problem is if the driver is just learning how to drive then expect some scratches/dents. Part of the learning curve whether the driver is a male or a female.

4. Join Date
    Jun 2006
    mahirapan siya sa lakas uminom ng gas :thirsty:

5. Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Oo nga, why the hell not?

One time nga, may nakita akong Expedition naman, tapos lola ang nagmamaneho. Dinaig pa ang nanay ko. :D
    Last edited by Bogeyman; December 20th, 2007 at 06:48 PM.

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Well, it depends on what the girl driver you're referring to is used to. If she's a first timer/newbie and she doesn't learn too well, then it will be difficult for her. But if she's an experienced driver and/or fast learner, then this is just another medium sized car. I remember my kumander. Nanibago nung unang na-drive yung Camry ko, from her Vios. After a few minutes, ako na ang kinakabahan, at sumisingit na siya. Hehehe!

7. Join Date
    Oct 2007
    cefiro ba kamo? aba, gaganda at mag mumukah syang rich girl.

8. Join Date
    May 2004
    mami; comment ka nga.

9. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by niwde11 View Post
    mami; comment ka nga.
    Ay sekan da mosyon.

10. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    A woman can drive any car she wishes. A Pinay friend of my wife drives a GMC Yukon (almost Suburban-size) and she's barely 4' 10". She's also one of those "kaskasera" (straight from my wife's mouth) types.

She's so short, I can barely see her when she drives. I'd joke sometimes, "Hon, your friend's here. I see a Yukon driving itself"

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Nissan Cefiro for a girl?