New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Nissan begins pre-selling the all-new 2013 Almera; Prices start at P710,000 (w/ video)
    Words by Christopher Kho

We saw the very first locally-assembled all-new Almera at the 2012 Philippine International Motor Show (PIMS) in August. Back then, Nissan Motor Philippines Inc. (NMPI) told us that they're just waiting Japan's approval before they can begin mass-producing and selling their newest subcompact, hopefully by early 2013. Well, I guess they finally got the thumbs up from their headquarters because they've already begun pre-selling the Almera as early as November 16.

CLICK LINK FOR MORE: Nissan begins pre-selling the all-new 2013 Almera; Prices start at P710,000 (w/ video)
    source: Kotse.com

2. Join Date
    Sep 2005
    sayang masyado na namang mataas pricing nito..

3. Join Date
    May 2006
    edit...

ibabaon na lang yan sa limot kung anu-ano kasing dinadala ng nissan dito

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    After the disastrous sales performance of the Nissan Sentra 200, Nissan Philippines needs a passenger car that will get it back into the attention of the public.

The ALMERA is a much better matched car for the local market. It just might not do as well as it could given the stiff competition it will get from other existing cars in its segment like the VIOS, RIO, ACCENT, and CITY.

5. Join Date
    Sep 2005
    dapat tinapat nila pricing sa mirage.. bebenta pa yan..

6. Join Date
    Mar 2012
    they should have sticked to their biscuits and noodles.. venturing into the car industry is a suicide...

oops my bad.. Nissan pala kala ko Nissin

BTT: Yeah, I think they have better chances if they compete in the subcompact category..

7. Join Date
    Apr 2012
    sana masundan pa eto Almera ng new and exciting models like Sentra Sylphy, March, etc. dami namang bagong released ng Nissan, hindi lang nilalabas dito.

8. Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Not appealing to me.

9. Join Date
    Dec 2004
    I heard they were planning on releasing a 5-door hatch along the lines of the Note or Versa, internally being called a "Livina Hatchback."

This actually isn't as bad as it looks. They should, however, discontinue the Sentra GX already with the Almera's introduction.

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by corbon44 View Post
    I heard they were planning on releasing a 5-door hatch along the lines of the Note or Versa, internally being called a "Livina Hatchback."
    The LIVINA has been around as long as the Gran Livina. Its about the same size and looks as the Honda Jazz. I just really wonder why they didn't launch it locally. If they did, they might have had a good seller of a car and competition for the Jazz market.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Nissan begins pre-selling the all-new 2013 Almera