1. Join Date
    Jun 2009

2. Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by anonemus View Post

it looks better than the Vios, IMHO

3. Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Yeah, may nakita na ko na naka post sa Sulit, posted by a Nissan Sales rep..I think nag pre-selling na sila
    3 variants to offer

Base model MT.-710K
    Mid AT. -760K
    High AT.-810K

All models are equipped w/ 1.5li engine. Nice price positioning. much lower sa Vios and City na 1.5li. With its price, it will benefit the buying market, for sure lalong magkakaroon ng stiff competition among these subcompact group.

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by Sunny-BOY View Post
    Yeah, may nakita na ko na naka post sa Sulit, posted by a Nissan Sales rep..I think nag pre-selling na sila
    3 variants to offer

Base model MT.-710K
    Mid AT. -760K
    High AT.-810K

All models are equipped w/ 1.5li engine. Nice price positioning. much lower sa Vios and City na 1.5li. With its price, it will benefit the buying market, for sure lalong magkakaroon ng stiff competition among these subcompact group.

I agree with you that the new Nissan Almera will be in a good position to grab market share from the VIOS and CITY because of its pricing. We'll only know how well it will sell when Nissan starts delivering the actual units. My gripe is the interior is pretty much basic. Nothing to "WOW" potential buyers like what you get with the Mirage and it's assortment of goodies (touchscreen, gps, keyless entry, push button start)

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Kailan ang pims?

http://docotep.multiply.com/
    Need an Ambulance? We sell Zic Brand Oils and Lubricants. Please PM me.

6. Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Yes sir, its interior is pretty clean, hindi sya clutter unlike the fighter jet cockpit inspired of some cars,parang nakakalito sa dami ng button. Hindi ko lang alam kung ilalabas din un feature's like push start/stop engine, idle stop,GPS like they offer in some Asian countries. Pero just like you said, it sells well pag marami na tayo na kikita sa kalsada.. grin:

7. Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Sana ilabas din nila un 1.2li engine version pang tapat sa Mirage,Celerio other minicars, as per Nissan the Almera is now it's best selling Global Model, well just let's wait and see.

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by Sunny-BOY View Post
    Yes sir, its interior is pretty clean, hindi sya clutter unlike the fighter jet cockpit inspired of some cars,parang nakakalito sa dami ng button. Hindi ko lang alam kung ilalabas din un feature's like push start/stop engine, idle stop,GPS like they offer in some Asian countries. Pero just like you said, it sells well pag marami na tayo na kikita sa kalsada.. grin:
    You didn't get what I meant... I was saying the interior is too bare.... not just clean, it is bare and boring. That might be fine if you are going for taxi and med-reps but it would need to be a bit more for private car owners to think of buying this over other options already out on the market.

Example: inside the Nissan Almera at the 4th PIMS event
    Last edited by ghosthunter; November 20th, 2012 at 05:26 PM.

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Ito ata yung cab na nasakyan ko sa Thailand last week. Yes its bland and I think the content of the Mirage will give this a hard time breaking into our market. But marketing can always work double time

http://docotep.multiply.com/
    Need an Ambulance? We sell Zic Brand Oils and Lubricants. Please PM me.

Page 4 of 42 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast