1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Pissword,
    Here's PGA prices
    Porsche Boxster S 4.5M
    Cayenne S 7.5M
    Carrera 4S 7.5M
    Carrera Turbo 9.5M
    I think these prices are damn reasonable isn't it? The turbo costs 14m before!

2. Join Date
    Jul 2003
    ahhh tnx stelvio. oo nga medyo ok na yun price ngaun. around a few months ago yun tinanong yung carrera turbo. laki ng binagsak ah... bakit ba ang mura ng boxter compare sa mga carrera?

uhhhmm 350Z or Boxster? hehehe wla lang pampagulo

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Originally posted by Hero
    its P3.95m..
    huh? P3.95M? that is for the grey market Z before...

with the P1.8M, the tax is already included in there... just convert that to USD... which is $32K... and the base Z is selling at a tad above $25K....

4. Join Date
    Aug 2003
    stelvio::Porsche Boxster S 4.5M
    Cayenne S 7.5M
    Carrera 4S 7.5M
    Carrera Turbo 9.5M
    la pang comp. insurance yan no? B).

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    You can probably buy a new Vios every year for the Turbo's annual premiums alone! hehehe

Interestingly, I have a friend who's family has a new Range Rover, 996 Carrera, new 530i, and 98' 735il, none of them are insured. Their logic seems to be, since these cars would only be used like once a week or maybe even less, the chances of these rare cars getting hit or stolen is very slim. They just save the money for insurance and use it to buy a new one.

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    But here's the sad part:

German drivers happiest with Japanese vehicles
    FRANKFURT -- Car drivers in Germany, long held to be home to some of the best engineered vehicles in the world, are happier driving Japanese cars than German ones, a recent consumer satisfaction survey showed.

The survey, complied by German drivers association ADAC and the Centre for Automotive Research (CAR) group, asked over 38,000 German car owners how satisfied they were both with the product and the service they got from manufacturers.

German industry stalwarts Mercedes, Volkswagen and Opel came in near the bottom of the pile, while Japanese names clinched the top seven places.

Porsche, the world's most profitable car maker, famed for its growling sports cars, was the only German company to make it into the top 10.

Japan's Toyota, maker of the world's best selling car, the Corolla, and the envy of the auto industry due partly to the efficiency of its plants, topped the list. Subaru, Honda, Mazda and Nissan completed the top five. -- Reuters

7. Join Date
    Jul 2003
    look at nissan ... hehehe

8. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    mazdamazda..

its 3.6..i corrected my previous post..

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Originally posted by Hero
    mazdamazda..

its 3.6..i corrected my previous post..
    oops... i also take back my P1.8M quote... just read the star later that evening. wasn't that a typo?

P3.6M??? isn't that a bit overpriced??? converted to USD, it's $65K. if they are selling it for P2.6M i would have believed it. Nissan USA states that prices start at $26,370.

the BMW Z4 2.5i in comparison is priced at $33,200 in the USA. but it retails here for ONLY P2.9M

what gives?

10. Join Date
    Jul 2003
    akala ko 4M yung bmw Z4.. if ganyan man ang prices i would go for the Z4 na... BMW pa

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
Nissan 350Z