New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Have you guys read / heard about the launch of the Z here in the Philippines?

They even have an add today at the Philstar!

yah i was at mantrade kahapon trying to check out the X-Trail, nakita ko may stand dun for Z, but didnt realize na baka mag launch nga sila nun...sayang di ko natanong price...how much kaya to?

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    3.7M (for the track variant) msrp nito sa mga gray market dealerships...

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    ssaloon... yup... 3.7M according to C! the track version sounds nice...

but if you were to compute for it (assumming that nissan doesn't put a heavy premium on it), it would cost less than P2M... same as the RX-8

possibly less than 2M yan sa nissan mismo siguro....

teka meron na bang RX-8 dito?

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    malamang 1st quarter '04 pa yung rx-8. limited units din tulad ng Z. kasabay ng pagpasok ulit ng mazda dito sa pinas with the mazda3 and mazda6.

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Malabo na less than 2M presyo niyan! With the new tax system ewan ko lang. Evo8 nga 2.8Million na eh! More or less same price category siya ng Z.

Speaking of the Z, i saw one in Forbes Park near the Polo Club last Sunday... this car is the personification of ***Y!!!

I saw it in Copper.... just like it is in car mags!

....I saw a Hummer H2 trailing it.

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    talk about price gouging...?? hehe kasing presyo lang ng loaded camry itong Z sa states (MSRP at least)!

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    mbt, yup... around $25K only... straight conversion would lead you to around Php1.4M... that is including the US taxes and all...

the current excise tax system right now in place is fair i think... it only really taxes the more pricey cars (Php2M and up base price)... although SUVs did really take a hit with this, but they are really expensive even stateside.

Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast
Nissan 350Z