New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Jan 2006

These are the first official sketches of Nissan's replacement for the current generation Micra city car, also known as the March in Japan, that will be first launched in Thailand in March 2010 and will be available in more than 150 countries. The Japanese firm did not release any specific details on the hatchback model, which at least from these renderings, brings to mind the second-generation Opel Corsa B of the mid-1990s.

While the two latest generation models of the car sold in Europe were manufactured at Nissan's UK plant in Sunderland, the European market version of the next Micra will be sourced from Renault-Nissan's new facility in Chennai, India.

In 2008 Nissan revealed that an all-new subcompact crossover that has yet to be shown in production form will take up the manufacturing capacity created when production of the current version of the Micra ends in Sunderland in 2010

Nissan noted that the new Micra will be built in five countries including India, China, Thailand and two more locations that have not been disclosed yet.
    -CS

2. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Are they gonna introduce this little March also here in local soils? Thailand is lucky(always, being the reqional assembly hub) they can have it already by March! Maybe we'll be 3 months delayed if Nissan Phils. plans to introduce this as well.

Any specs details?

3. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    The front looks like the Toyota Echo

4. Join Date
    May 2007
    im quite positive this will be marketed by NMPI... alanganin aagawin yan ng UMC... hehehe...
    Last edited by ianmitsulancer; October 4th, 2009 at 09:48 AM.

5. Join Date
    Jun 2009
    I've seen a yellow Nissan March last Thursday night (I think) on my way home along Buendia towards Roxas Boulevard. My eyes was caught on this uncommon looking vehicle so I tried to manuever near it and there I read it was Nissan March. Unfortunately, I wasn't able to notice if there was already a plate number or none yet.

6. Join Date
    May 2007
    kamukha nga ng toyota echo+yaris.

sana ilabas nila to locally sabay na din yung versa/tiida.

7. Join Date
    May 2009
    2010 Nissan Micra spy photos:
    note: this will be their GLOBAL car.

8. Join Date
    May 2009
    Official photos:

They look decent to me. Better than the spy photos.

9. Join Date
    Oct 2008

Mukha namang Toyota Passo/Daihatsu Boon

but I love it. Mga babae ay may gusto sa kotse na ito... (Ditching the sportier trim)

Next Nissan Micra/ March Teased in Official Sketches, Sales Start in 2010