New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Hope, I'm on the right thread, a newbie to this forum so If I am lost, correction is most welcome.
    I recently bought a '98 Nissan S4 from an equally innocent looking guy, however i just found out that it seems that the engine is overheating.
    1. 2 fans starts right away once the ignition switch is on. the Rad aux fan & the AC cooling fan.
    2. I had my electricians put this fan in order, meaning the Rad fan to start at preset temp ( lo & behold ) the aux fan auto start alsmost at H spot. the thermoswitch work but the setting seems to be very high.
    3. Now the car is being run with both fans running at once ( maingay naman )
    4. I need info & help from you guys, I want to enjoy the car I bought with my hard earned money.

2. Join Date
    Feb 2004
    wow!welcome sa tsikot!! b14 sentra owner din dito!pareho ata tayo papi!

so..ang pinakaprob mo ngayon e..nagooverheat yung engine or yung ingay ng both fans running at the same time..tama ba ko?
    not really an expert dito..you can also check out www.nissanbayan.com forums..tambay ako dun for my nissan info

pero wait ka rin sa mga magrereply dito daming makakatulong sayo din dito

3. Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Hi Guys,

For your Nissan Sentra spare parts and other Nissan Vehicles Spare Parts pls. call or text me at 09177448113 or just PM me. Baka maibigay ko sa inyo ng mas mura.

Thanks.

Jay C.

4. Join Date
    Feb 2006
    wow, welcome bro sa tsikot at for being one of nissan owner...

agree with noel, check out yung ibang forum esp if nissan yung auto mo

5. Join Date
    May 2007
    it seems that you have cooling water system problem, check the radiator and hoses. Also check the flow of the in/out of the cooling water while engine is running, if you can not DIY ask help from a mechanic.

6. Join Date
    Sep 2007
    recta na kasi yung mga fans mo ... ibig sabihin wala ka ng thermostat ....

try buying a new one mga 750 lang naman

Newbie here, recently bought pre-owned'98 S4