New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 7 of 145 FirstFirst ... 345678910111757107 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by minicarph View Post
    i-watch mo yun video, maganda yun red. though ewan ko baket lately attracted ako sa red ngaun,

Sayang lang ayaw pa i-reveal yung overall looks ng suv sa video nang matagal while in action. Mostly yung silhouette lang, along with some angles na putol putol pa.

2. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by GTcervan View Post
    Sayang lang ayaw pa i-reveal yung overall looks ng suv sa video nang matagal while in action. Mostly yung silhouette lang, along with some angles na putol putol pa.
    its a tease. so its working on you 🤣🤣🤣

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

3. Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Here's an older picture of the side. The quarter glass and rear bumper don't flow into the design lines but still ok for me.

Hope they equip it better. Nissan was once known for its toys. Nowadays even the top of the line units have small head unit displays without Android Auto/Apple Carplay, only 2 airbags and no power tailgate option while others have them.

4. Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by Wh1stl3r View Post
    Hope they equip it better. Nissan was once known for its toys. Nowadays even the top of the line units have small head unit displays without Android Auto/Apple Carplay, only 2 airbags and no power tailgate option while others have them.
    Even isuzu somehow managed to surpass them already on this one, with some or most of those toys along with other features, found in their 4x2 mu-x and d-max.

5. Join Date
    Oct 2017
    The more I look at it, the more I get the Fortuner vibe...

Will it even make it to PH shores?

6. Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Even isuzu somehow managed to surpass them already on this one, with some or most of those toys along with other features, found in their 4x2 mu-x and d-max.
    Yup. Imagine Isuzu, the brand once primarily known for fuel efficiency and value for money now has more toys lol.

Nissan is probably keeping the feature list short to lower cost and sell higher volumes but they could still offer higher spec'd models for people looking for more.

Quote Originally Posted by KingoftheNorth View Post

It will. Just really late as usual probably. PPV segment is too profitable to ignore. And I'm sure a lot of people are looking for something different from the current PPV lineup.

7. Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Quote Originally Posted by KingoftheNorth View Post

Baka nga sa atin pa ang launch nito sa SEA region given na nagtest sila dito.

https://www.autoindustriya.com/auto-...-ph-roads.html

8. Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Yup. Imagine Isuzu, the brand once primarily known for fuel efficiency and value for money now has more toys lol.

Nissan is probably keeping the feature list short to lower cost and sell higher volumes but they could still offer higher spec'd models for people looking for more.

It will. Just really late as usual probably. PPV segment is too profitable to ignore. And I'm sure a lot of people are looking for something different from the current PPV lineup.
    They only started to unveil the ppv probably because the patrol super safari, which is outdated and not complying to euro iv standards, has left the lineup and nothing is occupying its spot right now, which is a diesel suv for nissan. This is regardless of the status or the symbol the car has made to many.

9. Join Date
    Jul 2008
    They only started to unveil the ppv probably because the patrol super safari, which is outdated and not complying to euro iv standards, has left the lineup and nothing is occupying its spot right now, which is a diesel suv for nissan. This is regardless of the status or the symbol the car has made to many.
    Yeah. Still, ang bagal no? You would think they'd hurry it up. Y61 was pretty popular in Australia. They probably don't feel the void as much because they still have the Pathfinder there.

Pity the Y62 doesn't have a diesel version. The Hydraulic Body Motion Control (HBMC) equipped suspension makes the ride and handling head and shoulders above the LC200's. Even at a very tempting (compared to the competition) price of Php 3.75M, the thirsty engine turns off most buyers.

10. Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Yeah. Still, ang bagal no? You would think they'd hurry it up. Y61 was pretty popular in Australia. They probably don't feel the void as much because they still have the Pathfinder there.

Pity the Y62 doesn't have a diesel version. The Hydraulic Body Motion Control (HBMC) equipped suspension makes the ride and handling head and shoulders above the LC200's. Even at a very tempting (compared to the competition) price of Php 3.75M, the thirsty engine turns off most buyers.
    Yes, i forgot about the pathfinder which has the same 2.5 diesel but nissan has never offered this model locally. I was surprised though that the nameplate would never be used for the next gen ppv, even if it is already used in another model.

Only if the y61 patrol ss had better refinement, better engine and tranny, as well as modern features and touches to its decade old body (grip door handles, etc), then it would be similar to the feel of the prado & bk pajero and would have sold more than what its numbers actually show before it bid its farewell. I actually like its looks over the two but the specs are so disgusting. It leaves much to be desired in todays standards, especially with that hefty pricing.

The patrol royale or y62 is already a full size suv but it can go head to head with the lc200 if it did have the new cummins diesel engine of the nissan titan. I think nissan should offer that engine to their largest suv.

Page 7 of 145 FirstFirst ... 345678910111757107 ... LastLast