New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 4 of 29 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2008
    then how about dun sa current design ng pajero, did that attract you? how do you find the pajero and the patrol's new design?

2. Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Looks gay.

They should've just continued the Armada design profile.

The only problem we had with the Armada was rattling noise at the back which we never found the source of.

3. Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by boybi View Post
    It looks a little bit like Rav4/LC200 on the side.
    This is exactly my same thoughts / impressions. Parang Rav4 sa side. Nawala yung "tapang" niya.

4. Join Date
    Oct 2008
    the pics of the pathfinder remind me of the pathfinder i saw on our way to glorietta way back then. makes me think mas malaki ito kaysa sa patrol. looks like an expedition kasi nung nakita namin ng friend ko ito when we are riding sa bus

5. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by Burai View Post
    the pics of the pathfinder remind me of the pathfinder i saw on our way to glorietta way back then. makes me think mas malaki ito kaysa sa patrol. looks like an expedition kasi nung nakita namin ng friend ko ito when we are riding sa bus
    I guess the Pathfinder's beefy styling and fat tires make it look bigger than it really is, its actually smaller than the Patrol.
    The Pathfinder is the SUV version of the Frontier Navara, its roughly the same size as the Ford Explorer and Everest.
    Last edited by AG4; December 29th, 2008 at 04:00 AM.

6. Join Date
    Oct 2008
    ok.. eh pano po kaya yung xtrail? ganyan din kaya kalabasan ng design ng susunod na model?

7. Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by Burai View Post
    ok.. eh pano po kaya yung xtrail? ganyan din kaya kalabasan ng design ng susunod na model?
    OT: the 2009 XTrail 20GT launched last September looks like this..
    http://www.autospectator.com/cars/ph...size=_original

8. Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by badbadtz.carlo View Post
    OT: the 2009 XTrail 20GT launched last September looks like this..
    http://www.autospectator.com/cars/ph...size=_original
    The pics doesn't do it justice. I've seen it in the flesh and i'm very much impressed . when is it coming to the ph market?

9. Join Date
    Oct 2008
    were you referring to the other cars o dun talaga sa xtrail?

hmm.. facelift. lumayo na itsura niya sa patrol at navarra headlights. what about kaya sa next model na? hehehe. yung 3rd row windows alam ko since then eh iba mapupunta sa pinas market kesa sa ganyang itsura pero i still prefer this one kesa sa kung ano 3rd row window na meron satin hehe

10. Join Date
    Jul 2008
    well actually what ive heard is they will bring in the armada here. if that happens baka armada will be replacing the patrol satin

Page 4 of 29 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast
New 2010 Nissan Patrol