New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 29 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    May 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by XTO View Post
    Hope they also bring in the Pathfinder diesel, masyado malaki ang patrol at s'yado mahal

yeah, hopes they bring it here, to be pitted against the fortuner and montero sport.

or much better the xterra.

2. Join Date
    May 2004
    ako din mas maganda pa GU para sakin.

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by OTEP View Post
    Not to sound like an old timer but of all but I still think the current Super Safari looks better than this Renault-ish looking thing. Of course, that's not to say that the time will come when I will eventually desire one. hehehe.

But presently, the Super Safari is still my pick. The solid axles peeking underneath the body, the tough no-excuses fascia, and the fact that it still ends up looking great despite the obvious lack of styling all make me desire it.

Losing the solid axles and 4wd shifter (in favor of a button?) seems askewed to the actual mission of a Patrol.

Until then, I'm holding on to my GU.
    Rumors from the Patrol4x4 forum, both solid diffs and IFS will be available for the new Patrol, depending on the market and trim.

4. Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Im sure NMPI will sell the new patrol at 3 Million & the first owners would be the gentlemen with " 8 " plate numbers..

5. Join Date
    May 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by boybi View Post
    Rumors from the Patrol4x4 forum, both solid diffs and IFS will be available for the new Patrol, depending on the market and trim.
    with that in mind, it is likely for UMC or NMPI to sell the IFS instead...

6. Join Date
    Jun 2006
    It lost much of its ruggedness.... but if priced right, why not?

7. Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Malamang IFS ang gagamitin dito which is just fine..

Malabo ang Pathfinder ilabas dito dahil makaka-affect yan sa sales ng Patrol at mukhang nahihirapan gumawa ng pantapat sa Fortuner ang Nissan..

8. Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by tancho_kuhaku View Post
    nice! nice!
    but just imagining if ma bangga yan malaki siguro yung pa repair kasi as ive seen in the pics parang isa lang ang bumper and body. hindi separated so pag ma bangga major repair kaagad.. tama po ba? or ako lang ang na bulag.
    Uhm, I think it's the quality of the picture here. From a clearer view from behind, there are perceptible lines dividing the bumper and the body itself :D

9. Join Date
    Oct 2008
    the rear reminds me of the fortuner's.
    akala ko pajero lang ang nagbago na ng muka yun pala pati patrol na rin

ayoko lang sa steering wheel nilang mga ukang mad cows

anyway, yang headlights na yan, does that mean (kung itutuloy man) na ganyan din ang magiging future headlights ng ipapalit or facelift ng susunod na xtrail?

10. Join Date
    Oct 2008
    body design does not attract me

Page 3 of 29 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast
New 2010 Nissan Patrol