New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Jul 2009
    i need a new motor for my 1997 lec. is anyone know where to buy a motor for my lec?i need a bigger motor w fuel injcted that will straight swap for my engine .pls help ty

2. Join Date
    Sep 2007
    antayin mo po yung ibang guru's. pero i think maganda sr20 jan.

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by nestor.hipolito View Post
    i need a new motor for my 1997 lec. is anyone know where to buy a motor for my lec?i need a bigger motor w fuel injcted that will straight swap for my engine .pls help ty
    Budget?

Typical engines would be the GA16DE and SR20DE.

But if you are converting your LEC with an EFI engine, you'll also need to upgrade the fuel pump as well. Any faulty sensors or wiring with the engine will lead to problems.

It might be better to look for a carb version GA14, GA15 or GA16 engine that will not need any complicated wiring nor ECU to run.

4. Join Date
    Jul 2009
    thank you for ur reply i hope u can give me idea where to find those engine u mention i live in pasay

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by nestor.hipolito View Post
    thank you for ur reply i hope u can give me idea where to find those engine u mention i live in pasay

[SIZE="4"]REMINDER: Do not post in SMS/TXT format.

The Rules:
    [/SIZE]

http://tsikot.yehey.com/forums/annou...php?f=111&a=19

6. Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by ghosthunter View Post
    Budget?

Typical engines would be the GA16DE and SR20DE.

But if you are converting your LEC with an EFI engine, you'll also need to upgrade the fuel pump as well. Any faulty sensors or wiring with the engine will lead to problems.

It might be better to look for a carb version GA14, GA15 or GA16 engine that will not need any complicated wiring nor ECU to run.
    tama, get a GA14 or GA15 para di komplikado. may nakita ako sa sentra club, GA15 6 or 7K yata.

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    I'd look for a surplus GA15DS or GA16DS (rare); performance is better and FC wont change as long as all is tuned properly.

need  a new motor for my lec