New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Hello po mga sir/mam. I'm planning to buy a 2nd hand Xtrail 2004 model 250X matic transmission. Tanong ko lang if ganun na ka-old ang car, ano ang pros and cons and ano ang una kong dapat tignan? I really need help po, hindi kasi ako experienced sa car 1st time ko bibili. I was so sure of buying 2nd gen CRV before until nalaman kong may common problem sa AC compressor nya. So I'm considering Ford Escape 2006 model also but based on some reviews, mas okay daw ang xtrail. Honestly, I still feel so lost. Your comments will be greatly appreciated!

2. Join Date
    May 2010

3. Join Date
    Dec 2014

Hi Tsikoteers,

First of all I would like to say thank you to everyone on this forum for contributing your valuable input. As a person with little to no knowledge about cars, the information that all of you have shared helped me a lot.

I’ve been searching the internet for more than a month now to find a second hand car (1st time to own a car if ever) that me and my family can use. And after reading a lot of threads on this forum and after considering my personal needs I think that the Nissan Xtrail is the right car for me.

I understand, however, that buying a second hand car is risky especially for someone like me and getting the opinion of experienced people like you is the best thing that could guide me.

Please let me know your honest opinion about this unit.

Xtrail:
    Used Nissan X-trail | 2005 X-trail for sale | Quezon City Nissan X-trail sales | Nissan X-trail Price ₱360,000 | Used cars

I like the exterior of the car though my worry is that since it was heavily modified on the outside baka the previous owner was trying to conceal something about the unit.

Thank you very much!