New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Dec 2008
    mga bossing.. need ko lang po ng advise with my nissan sentra gts 98. kasi po gusto ko po sana i pa drop/lowered. san po mura? sa banawe kaya meron? and meron nka pag sabi sa akin na pwedeng tabasin (di ku alam kng anu ung tatabsin eh) para daw po mag lowered. need advise po tnx mga bossing

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by babyuno View Post
    mga bossing.. need ko lang po ng advise with my nissan sentra gts 98. kasi po gusto ko po sana i pa drop/lowered. san po mura? sa banawe kaya meron? and meron nka pag sabi sa akin na pwedeng tabasin (di ku alam kng anu ung tatabsin eh) para daw po mag lowered. need advise po tnx mga bossing
    If you are looking for someone to cut or heat your springs to lower your sentra, you are just wasting money. I strongly suggest that you get a set of proper lowering springs made for your car.

Budget would be around P7k to P12K including labor.

If you want more advise including which shop that can be recommended, kindly advise me which area you are from.

BTW, you can also look for online sentra or nissan car clubs because you can check if they have stuff for sale that you need/want to buy.

Example: http://www.clubnissansentra.tk

3. Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by ghosthunter View Post
    If you are looking for someone to cut or heat your springs to lower your sentra, you are just wasting money. I strongly suggest that you get a set of proper lowering springs made for your car.

Budget would be around P7k to P12K including labor.

If you want more advise including which shop that can be recommended, kindly advise me which area you are from.

BTW, you can also look for online sentra or nissan car clubs because you can check if they have stuff for sale that you need/want to buy.

Example: http://www.clubnissansentra.tk

thanks for the advise but im a little tight with my budget. ask ku lng po masisira po b ung nissan ku f ever? and sir i want to join club sentra.. how can i join ur club? tnx

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by babyuno View Post
    thanks for the advise but im a little tight with my budget. ask ku lng po masisira po b ung nissan ku f ever? and sir i want to join club sentra.. how can i join ur club? tnx
    REMINDER: posting in SMS/TXT format is not allowed in tsikot.com

As for your question, yes. Improper lowering can and will lead to premature wear & tear failure of certain parts like rubber bushings and shock absorbers. Cheaper lowering now will lead to more expensive repairs later.

As for joining the sentra forum, it's not mine. Just go to the site and sign up.

Need advise for my sentra gts 98