New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jun 2010
    I just realized that the Sentra N16 has been around since 2001. Wala bang 10th year anniversary celebration para dito? 10 years and still a current model. heheh

2. Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Shouldn't this actually reflect poorly on nissan, knowing that their approach of launching the new Sentra alongside the old one (like how Mitsubishi launched the Fortis / Cedia combo to tackle the sub/compact market) has failed horribly?

I actually hardly see new N16s/200s on the road :/

3. Join Date
    Jun 2010
    yup, exactly. buti sana kung globally, walang mga updated models. kaso dito may mga na-skip na taon. they should've just launched the n17 here (sylphy) instead of the sentra 200. at least baka mas naka-compete sila sa pricing. nissan has a lot of nice cars that we never get to see (altima, versa, pathfinder, etc.)

on another note, ikaw pala yung kapareho ko ng handle. sorry, didn't know na meron nang ibang mda when i registered.

Quote Originally Posted by mda View Post
    Shouldn't this actually reflect poorly on nissan, knowing that their approach of launching the new Sentra alongside the old one (like how Mitsubishi launched the Fortis / Cedia combo to tackle the sub/compact market) has failed horribly?

I actually hardly see new N16s/200s on the road :/

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    The new Sentra 200 is simply too expensive with too little included in the package to be viable for most buyers.

Who buys a P1M car that comes with steel rims? For that money I would expect alloy wheels.

5. Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by ghosthunter View Post
    The new Sentra 200 is simply too expensive with too little included in the package to be viable for most buyers.

Who buys a P1M car that comes with steel rims? For that money I would expect alloy wheels.
    Kaya Ultimate Major Bombastic Flop eh!

6. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by Starex_Gold View Post
    Kaya Ultimate Major Bombastic Flop eh!
    Oh eggman where are you?

7. Join Date
    Jun 2010
    ilan na kaya nabentang sentra 200? umabot kaya ng 10? hehehe

kasi naman eh, magla-launch na lang ng "bago" eh yung galing pang mexico! freight charges lugi na. olats!

Quote Originally Posted by tidus1203 View Post
    Oh eggman where are you?

8. Join Date
    Jul 2009

Oonga eh... It's already doing poorly, but they choose to release an underspecced and overpriced variant.

But wait! Meron pa palang iba!

Hello HiAce Grandia! Hahahaha. A/T variant with the steel wheels na palaging ninanakaw )

Quote Originally Posted by mda_ View Post
    on another note, ikaw pala yung kapareho ko ng handle. sorry, didn't know na meron nang ibang mda when i registered.
    OT na: Ok lang yan, if nauna ka naman sa 'mda', I would have taken something unoriginal like 'mdamda' anyway :P

9. Join Date
    Mar 2009

Uh .. some guy who can afford a BMW but not a set of alloy rims ?

10. Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by renzo_d10 View Post
    Uh .. some guy who can afford a BMW but not a set of alloy rims ?

Kaya naka-hubcaps yan, para matago yung drum brakes sa likod!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
N16 10th year anniversary