New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 10 12345 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jun 2008
    [SIZE=2]Hi Guys!
    Just want to share this pride swallowing story of mine this holy week vacation...

It happened on thu. 4/9/09 6:30am. I was going to join some friends in an out of town swimming in Bulacan w/ my jdm ek w/ type r engine (of course n.a, vtec kuno boi eh ). I cruise thru monumento then to north exp. way.. I then noticed there was this black 8th gen shark faced galant at my side showing off, looks n.a too dont know if mivec equiped or sumtin... then that's where the fun start. Hehe.. we start racing in the expressway. At first he was on to me but on my third gear I began leading, eventually he gave up and suddenly slowed down pretending not "playing" w/ me or sumtin. Ok I said to my self another kill for me and my trusty old ek.

Then I noticed this red B13, from my rear view and it's going fast, I checked it's bumper and hood... aha! n.a not turbo! i said another prey for me. I waited for the car to be at my side, it's tinted so i didnt the driver... I revved and the B13 also, it's the go signal the game is on!! We were nose to nose on the start but mid way on my third gear the B13 slowly... slowly... slowly is getting away!! My smirk began turning into frown. What the hell?! Ahhhhhhh.... I was smoked! I'm like a guy beaten by Takumi in initail D that how my faced look like. I was thinking was I up against a SR20det? does it had nitrous?

W/ all the action I decided to stop by Shell to have a drink. To my surprise there was my Nissan nemesis already parked, I parked near the B13, only 1 car separating us. I quickly bought my mineral water and chips hoping to see the driver and ask him what he's powerplant is made of. I stood in my ek waiting for the driver when suddenly I saw this really hot chick who looks a bit like Angel Locsin in white short shorts and red getti straps w/ jollibee take out walking towards my area. Ganda naman nito I said to myself... She slowly pressed her alarm remote w/ her porcelain hands... to my surprise the B13 chirped!!! WTF the B13 was her red stallion! And another bad thing besides losing that day was I lost to a girl!!

I really swallowed my big fat jdm pride that moment.. But again ok lng uber pretty nman yung Angel Locsin look alike na nakatalo sa akin. Hirap na hirap ako that time mga bro di ko alam if I will hide or what... She noticed me in my most inconvenient stance in my defeated Honda and smiled... grabe mga tol ang ganda!! My mouth suddenly opened and said... "uhhh It's fast.. umm ang bilis mo.." She smiled again. Then I said "ano mods mo? U know what's in there?" Coz many girls I know just drives and drives doesn't know much about engine.. She answered back "Oo nman no!.. SR16!" WTF I should not have said that, wrong pick up line huh.. ofcourse she knows! Wala na I did not said another word, kamote na eh.. I just watched her got into the car, she put down her windows and said "cge ingat, I'll see u around!" I wanted to reply w/ my diskarte moves but my hands just waved at her and tumango. I stood there like a boy as I watched her shiny red B13 drove out...

Yun that's my story... and I've learned a lot w/ that experience.. You see, hindi lng pala B16B malupit na 1.6, and Nissans are not just about, SR20, Z, Silvias and JDM King GT-R.. May 1.6 sleeper din pala sila, which japanese tuners called "double v-tec" w/c is known as NEO VVL. And SR16 pala is the most powerful 4 cylinder 1.6L N.A ever?! Nice!

Now, I'm actaully planning to buy my sister's GTS B14 and put SR16VE or SR20VE into it para sleeper n.a uli! (Oh I hope my GF won't read this post... I luv u baby mas kamuka mo si Angel Locsin kaya... )[/SIZE]

2. Join Date
    Oct 2007
    naaliw ako sa kwento mo. biruin mo natalo ka ng ***y chic. i can say that women are really unpredictable and mysterious.

sana kinuha mo cel no. para naipost mo rin dito. kami naman ang hihirit.

3. Join Date
    May 2006
    Nice nice story

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    hahahaha. kala ko good ending na eh. na wrong moves ka lang. hahaha.

5. Join Date
    Jun 2006
    You should have shouted:

Too much FnF and Initial D is bad for anyone, makes for a compelling story though.

6. Join Date
    Aug 2008
    kakahiya ka natalo ka ng chick na kamuka lang ni Angel Locson

7. Join Date
    Nov 2007
    ang dami naman kahawig ni angel locsin ...

8. Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Oppsss...Wrong pick up line.

9. Join Date
    Feb 2009
    hahaha tawa ako dun.. to look a like ni angel..

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    VTEC YO!

I wonder if the SR16VE was tuned or stock.

My SR20DE is currently tuned to 152hp at the wheels.

SR16VE suffers from that same lack of torque that the B16 has.

Page 1 of 10 12345 ... LastLast
My EK got smoked by a Chick in a N.A. B13!