New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    May 2009
    Masters,
    Greetings, I just bought a 2nd hand Nissan sentra eccs. The problem is it was diagnosed with a defective MAF sensor. I was just wondering if anyone knows the price of a surplus unit vs. a brand new replacement part and where can I get one. Hope you can help me with this guys. thanks!

2. Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Hi CLY, ganyan din po problem ng nabili kung sentra only, the engine is GA16Dne,

Sana po may mag-advice dito kung san may surplus nito and the pricing!

Thanks in advance

3. Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Hello Po,

ganyan din po ang problem nang nabili kong sentra series 3, only its GA16dne yung engine nya, naputol yung filament ng MAF, read in other forums na ok daw gamitin yung jdm maf counterparts nito pero 4-wire yung sockets nila, samatalng yung atin 3-wires lang.

Ask ko lang po sana kung compatible sila and anong wire color yung i-disregard doon? from 4 to 3 wire yung conversion.

All inputs will be appreciated, many thanks po.

4. Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Sorry for the double post,

from JDm ga15 engine daw yata yung compatible,

anyone po na naka experience na ng ganito?

Thanks in advance!

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Best to get your MAF part then bring it around the surplus shops in Banawe or Evangelista. Also, try to bring it to the CASA if possible after you find one that works to have the MAF properly calibrated.

6. Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by vinj View Post
    Best to get your MAF part then bring it around the surplus shops in Banawe or Evangelista. Also, try to bring it to the CASA if possible after you find one that works to have the MAF properly calibrated.
    +1 agree. Goodluck.

MAF for sentra 91 eccs