New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Mar 2010
    i had my car fixed by our neighbor mechanic, change cylinder head which caused engine overheat. ok lang naman, di na nag overheat ulit pero walang pwersa, di pino ang menor ng sasakyan, namamatay at hard starting pagkatapos. i just want to have the old condition of the car, malakas, pino ang menor. does anybody here knows a shop near calamba area an expert mechanic? the car, by the way,is sentra lec 97.

2. Join Date
    Mar 2010
    pahabol lang. im just new here in calamba. may malapit ba na nissan service center dito? i think i just bring it here there. nakakainis kasi pag pinaayos mo, tapos di pala maayos. any idea how much will it cost for me?

3. Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Sir how much po inabot ng change cylinder mo? Yung parts at labor? Thanks!

4. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    * chantee try this

Nissan Technopark Brgy. Pulong Sta Rosa, Laguna
    Contact number (049) 5412201 to 19

5. Join Date
    Mar 2010
    this world is really full of trickery. i should have heeded to suggestions that ill bring the car to nissan service center. a friend of mine told me that there is this former nissan mechanic near their house who fixes nissan cars in his own backyard. i brought my car there. as the said mechanic suggested, change spark plugs, htw, timing chain and after 5 days, i paid 5k. and i was really furious that it is the same condition when i brought the car in. mahina parin ang hatak. top speed in slex is 80km/hr. sobra talaga ang inis ko sa mga mandurugas. human beings as we are, we are prone towards believing that there are honest guys out there and we are upset to find out, wala talaga. guys, help me here. how much do i need to have the timing of this car done at nissan service center?

looking for expert mechanic in calamba