New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    May 2015
    Quote Originally Posted by rodetor View Post
    It fires to ignite from cranking the starter. It runs after igniting the engine. Then after a 10 minute run, it dies... After all you have replaced, inspect and cleaned parts you have suspected. Have you ever checked and inspect your engine oil? Do you have, and is it between the specified level?

Sent from my UP+ using Tapatalk
    Last time I checked yes sir its level is fairly right. Would you think cleaning the fuel lines can be of help?

2. Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by deejaykikz View Post
    Last time I checked yes sir its level is fairly right. Would you think cleaning the fuel lines can be of help?
    In simple way to do muna. Na-tsek mo na ba yun cap at rotor arm ng distributor mo?

3. Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Stop guessing and hoping. Check the intake manifold vacuum with a gauge and observe. A good indication is between 17-21 inHg(inches of mercury). If it slowly drops and the engine stalls, it is for sure plugged exhaust system. With it too, hook up a fuel pressure gauge. Fuel should read around 40psig at idle

4. Join Date
    May 2015
    I will follow your advice guys. Will give you feedback. Thanks so much

5. Join Date
    Feb 2009
    I will follow your advice guys. Will give you feedback. Thanks so much
    Do a proper diagnostics. The results should answer yes or no, on or off or in numbers of measurement. Avoid maybe, sort of, "baka" and the anecdotal "ganyan ang nangyari sa kotse ko". Remember, not all situations are the same, not all cars are the same therefore solutions are not all the same

6. Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by jick.cejoco View Post
    Do a proper diagnostics. The results should answer yes or no, on or off or in numbers of measurement. Avoid maybe, sort of, "baka" and the anecdotal "ganyan ang nangyari sa kotse ko". Remember, not all situations are the same, not all cars are the same therefore solutions are not all the same
    Oo naman. Tama ka dun. Different brands and models have their own solutions. [emoji4]

7. Join Date
    Mar 2014
    So if the ECU shorts everything, ECU have to be replaced?
    If your ECU is shorted and have that problem, it will not start and run at all, in that short interval time.

8. Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Your fuel lines... Form tank, through fuel lines, to fuel filter before coming into fuel rail injectors. You just had replaced your fuel filter and also your fuel pump at the tank. When you start your car and runs. Do you let it run at idle, observing, and when reaching 10 mins, it stalls or stops?

9. Join Date
    May 2015
    Quote Originally Posted by rodetor View Post
    Your fuel lines... Form tank, through fuel lines, to fuel filter before coming into fuel rail injectors. You just had replaced your fuel filter and also your fuel pump at the tank. When you start your car and runs. Do you let it run at idle, observing, and when reaching 10 mins, it stalls or stops?

Yes it runs then after about 10mins, engine just stops running and die.

10. Join Date
    Feb 2009
    What are the stats and parameters? You can keep writing about the symptoms but it will never fix itself

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast