New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jan 2003
    thanks, Blank Magic

Alam nung GAGONG driver nang NISSAN TERRANO na nabangga nya ako. biglang sumibat. Nag try kung habulin kaya lang ay naipit ako sa traffic, wala na akong nagawa.

:?Tanong kong lang. if you are in my place, what you will do?

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Not sure how insurance works diyan. Pero kung may full coverage ka, hindi ka ba pwedeng dumiretso sa insurance mo kung wala rin lang gagawin mga ulis. At least magagawa oto mo.

3. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    I think may magagawa dapat ang insurance. Hindi ba sila na dapat ang maghahabol?
    Maybe 2insure can shed some light into this. hehe, ivolunteer ba? :mrgreen:

4. Join Date
    Mar 2007
    i understand what you mean, you should reprt it to the police since you have a license plate number,,,,you shouldnt let it pass by,, i was involved in an incident last wednesday in the church ground of all places!!, i was double parking, but this is a common practice in my church coz of the lack of parking space, anyway right after the mass an irrate driver confronted me angry as to why i blocked his pickup,,i told him i thought evry1 here was inside the church, but he kept on yapping about , so i dropped a comment as i was driving away " a mass is not like a movie where u stop and get out to the part where you are convenient,,, this angered him and ran after my sorrento and punched the rear door,, every1 was looking as he made quite a scene, i stopped and wanted to get out but my gf held me back,,,,, now im bitter for not even getting his plate number, he made a small dent on the door , i should have gotten out and clobbered him ,,,it hurts even to think of it let alone see it,,, this sunday ill repay him if i see him,,,,, damned be damned,,, im sorry lord but seeing you aint coming down to punish him ,,ill do it my self

5. Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Bossing apat na taon na ito binuhay mo pa. Hehehe.

6. Join Date
    May 2006
    ^ Nagulat din ako bossing. Tanda ko kasi nabasa ko ito dati pa...

7. Join Date
    Jan 2007
    lolz

8. Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by gyrus View Post
    i understand what you mean, you should reprt it to the police since you have a license plate number,,,,you shouldnt let it pass by,, i was involved in an incident last wednesday in the church ground of all places!!, i was double parking, but this is a common practice in my church coz of the lack of parking space, anyway right after the mass an irrate driver confronted me angry as to why i blocked his pickup,,i told him i thought evry1 here was inside the church, but he kept on yapping about , so i dropped a comment as i was driving away " a mass is not like a movie where u stop and get out to the part where you are convenient,,, this angered him and ran after my sorrento and punched the rear door,, every1 was looking as he made quite a scene, i stopped and wanted to get out but my gf held me back,,,,, now im bitter for not even getting his plate number, he made a small dent on the door , i should have gotten out and clobbered him ,,,it hurts even to think of it let alone see it,,, this sunday ill repay him if i see him,,,,, damned be damned,,, im sorry lord but seeing you aint coming down to punish him ,,ill do it my self
    i think you deserve it

9. Join Date
    May 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by the_wildthing View Post
    Bossing apat na taon na ito binuhay mo pa. Hehehe.
    mas maganda sana timing nito sa Sunday (Paskong Pagkabuhay)

10. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by gyrus View Post

Apparently you weren't paying attention in church. Because they teach that revenge is something that the Lord doesn't advocate, something about turning the other cheek. If the Lord thinks the person should be punished he will punish that person in his time not the time that you feel it should have been done. So please don't say that you will punish him because the Lord hasn't done it yet, just say you wan't revenge and you're willing to stoop to his level to get it.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
HIT & RUN BY A NISSAN TERRANO