New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Hi nissan people, hope someone can give me a answer or a help on shipping my old 94 infinity G20 I was talking to my little cousin now in college needs help buying a used car i told him how about his parents pays for the shipping and tax I just give him my old car. i just need company name that ships cars from California to Philippines any info should help thanks guys.

2. Join Date
    Mar 2005
    sir 4agze,
    medyo madugo 'yan. maybe not worth the effort.
    http://tsikot.yehey.com/forums/showthread.php?t=15799

your other possible options
    - find a licensed importer and ask him to import the car for you
    - or sell the car and send the proceeds to your cousin. from it he/she may buy a decent 2nd hand car or add a little more for a brand new sub-compact (suzuki alto, chevy spark and some chinese cars)

3. Join Date
    Jul 2008
    under our present laws, am afraid you can't ship your car here unless you plan to return here permanently. even then, there are so many requirements that you have to meet before you can export your car here. I agree. better to sell your car and give the proceeds to your cousin.

4. Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Contact me 0919-7508185

5. Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Thanks for members replay and info by utakabo & magister gave, maybe so i think i need to let him know this info and skylineclub ill give him your number may be he should talk to you. I know his excited about this car according to him this car never made it in the phil. I dont know if thats true but i told him its nissan primera in euro but in US we called it G20, if i can sell the car for $3000 i will but i dont think its worth that much so maybe ill just keep it if he cant ship it.

6. Join Date
    Mar 2005
    you're welcome sir,

while at it, i took the liberty to google ads for g20 and the best that i found was 2,900 + usd. by the look of it, you'd be spending more than that for shipping and custom duties.

and since that car never made it here (while it may add some pogi points for being a rare commodity) maintaining it would be very costly and difficult, not only are the parts not readily available, finding a mechanic who is familiar with the car will also be a problem. something that i would not recommend for a college student and presumably a first-time car owner.

7. Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by utakabo View Post
    you're welcome sir,

while at it, i took the liberty to google ads for g20 and the best that i found was 2,900 + usd. by the look of it, you'd be spending more than that for shipping and custom duties.

and since that car never made it here (while it may add some pogi points for being a rare commodity) maintaining it would be very costly and difficult, not only are the parts not readily available, finding a mechanic who is familiar with the car will also be a problem. something that i would not recommend for a college student and presumably a first-time car owner.
    yeah its not worth much, actually $2900 kinda expecting less lol but maintenance i use mostly sentra SE-R parts, when i rebuild the SR20DE i used sentra performance parts so i dont think maintenance will be an issue i didnt call his parents yet but i know he'll be sad

8. Join Date
    Sep 2005
    sell the car.. then send the money to your cousin.. with $3K or around Php150,000.00 he should be able to get a decent car. Less headaches for you.

9. Join Date
    Nov 2007
    * Sir 4agze sent you pm sir

10. Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Thanks for people who PM'ed me and members advice

Help shipping a nissan car in philippines