New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    EYY PEEPS, Last week on my way to work my patrol 3.0tdi engine blow up, the engine stopped and a thick bluish smoke imits in the exhaust. it was towed to the casa for check up but too late the engine has already expired. the car dealer advised us that it needs engine replacement. Need your help bros. where can i buy a cheap brand new engine for my patrol 3.0tdi. pls.tnx

2. Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by rage26 View Post
    EYY PEEPS, Last week on my way to work my patrol 3.0tdi engine blow up, the engine stopped and a thick bluish smoke imits in the exhaust. it was towed to the casa for check up but too late the engine has already expired. the car dealer advised us that it needs engine replacement. Need your help bros. where can i buy a cheap brand new engine for my patrol 3.0tdi. pls.tnx
    bakit nag blow up? ano assessment ng casa? sira na ba talaga engine?

3. Join Date
    May 2006
    Wag kang basta-basta magtitiwala sa casa kuha ka pa ng second opinion sa mga kakilala mong mekaniko.

4. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    blue smoke? diba pag humalo yung oil sa air/fuel mixture yan. pa check mo sa iba.. ex. speedyfix, baka pwede pa ng overhaul.

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    yung early models ng patrol merun daw factory defect...

go for a second opinion...afaik, unless you crack the engine block you a still have it reworked...engine overhaul lang.

kabitan mo nalang ng older model engine kung magrereplace ka...yung pang safari patrol na 4.2 (yata) na 6 cylinder engine...merun ding turbo version yun

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    TD42 na turbo intercooler. Sarap sigurong ihataw nun. Eto nalang ipalit mo.

HELP ME pls.