New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by murmur View Post
    paano yon the transmission will be all time 4x4 or meron pang option for 4x2
    Part time 4wd yun aftermarket system and manual hubs. It means you have to get off and switch the front hubs to engage the 4wd.

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    mga magkano pag second hand na patrol 4x4
    I think 1.2M up.

3. Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by boybi View Post
    I think 1.2M up.
    malayo na yon sa budget ko a mahihirapan talaga ako nyan

4. Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by afrasay View Post
    Part time 4wd yun aftermarket system and manual hubs. It means you have to get off and switch the front hubs to engage the 4wd.
    may alam ka bang area kung saan pwede magpakabit ng 4x4 system just in case

5. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    nagtingin tingin kami Oct-Nov. timeframe nasa 1.1m ang 2001/2002 4x2 diesel.
    Hirap makahanap ng 2nd hand na gas pero siguro nasa mga 950 cguro yan.
    Sumakay ka muna at mag test drive at tingnan mo kung acceptable sayo ang matagtag na ride!

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    AKKA and Bry O from 4x4ph.com can hook you up with one. My father got a set from AKKA with OEM auto hubs already. Install done by 199 Off-Road House.

The one on my 02 Patrol is boybi's old HPI system with AVM-brand manual hubs and installed by boybi's pal in Tarlac.

Irregardless of manual or auto hubs, a 4x4 Patrol will go places a 4x2 variant can only dream of. Install is straightforward because the components are supposed to be there already (removed for tax purposes only). I've used my rig during our last Pinatubo trek and for beach running in Subic (2 years in a row). In 4x2, the Patrol just sinks in the sand. In my current parking slot, it is impossible to back into it when in rear wheel drive mode (steep, loose gravel). 4x4 makes it a walk in the park.

Patrols are very tough rigs. Just show 'em some love.

http://docotep.multiply.com/
    Need an Ambulance? We sell Zic Brand Oils and Lubricants. Please PM me.

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    OT:
    OTEP, how's the 4WD system of your Patrol? Di pa ba nagkaka trouble?

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Fully functional siya. Only modification is to delete the 4Low lockout. So now, you don't need to push down on the lever to go to 4L. Just shift to neutral and pull the lever back fully.

http://docotep.multiply.com/
    Need an Ambulance? We sell Zic Brand Oils and Lubricants. Please PM me.

9. Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Hello all nissan lovers hingi po ako ng tulong gusto ko po sana bumili ng second hand na nissan patrol preferably 4x4, gas is more prefer but diesel are also accepted may be somebody can recommend a best one na hindi flooded kakatakot kc bumili ngayon ng sasakyan baka kc flooded ang makuha ko, budget from 750 to 850 thanks
    Mababa budget mo paps. try considering the 4x2 nalang.

10. Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Paps, still looking? try to call me i have a friends whose selling his patrol 4x4 gas. i'll hook you up with him. send me a txt 09178584016

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast