New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Jun 2010
    I want to buy a modest first car for my family. Pero I can only afford to buy a 2nd hand car. Budget ko 250.K to 300.K lang. I was contemplating on buying a Nissan sedan. Preferred ko matic. Kindly advise what specific model suits my budget. Thanks

2. Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Please visit some car finder websites like sulit, tsikot classified ads..

3. Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Yup..I been searching on-line. Thanks. Naisip ko lang with all the prejudice with Nissan baka you guys can help me make an enlightened choice

4. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by CrowdVicious View Post
    Yup..I been searching on-line. Thanks. Naisip ko lang with all the prejudice with Nissan baka you guys can help me make an enlightened choice

Nissan lang ? If so, Nissan Exalta or yung Nissan Sentra after the exalta would be your best bet.

If you consider others, then the 1.6GLi lovelife fits within your budget ... may sukli ka pa for repairs and add-ons you might want to have.

5. Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Add another 30K to your budget plus some persistent haggling then you can already get a second-hand gen2 Sentra 1.3 GX model.

Take advantage of the brand's low resale value now. Just ensure to get a good condition unit and you'll never regret it.

Never had problems with my GX so far (since 2007) except from catching colds due to the really freezer-cold airconditioning system.
    Last edited by isa1023; June 14th, 2010 at 08:00 PM.

Help - Buying a 2nd Hand Nissan Sedan