New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    May 2009
    Hi Guys,
    i need advice. I just got a 91 eccs ss matic. ok naman sya but the problem is bumibitaw makina (namamatay) pag engaged na transmition. was advised to change the maf sensor, already did that, pero ganon pa din result. now computer box dow, are there any diagnostics for malfunctioning computer boxes? if so where? thanks for taking the time to read this. would greatly appreciate your help. thanks!

2. Join Date
    May 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by cly088 View Post
    Hi Guys,
    i need advice. I just got a 91 eccs ss matic. ok naman sya but the problem is bumibitaw makina (namamatay) pag engaged na transmition. was advised to change the maf sensor, already did that, pero ganon pa din result. now computer box dow, are there any diagnostics for malfunctioning computer boxes? if so where? thanks for taking the time to read this. would greatly appreciate your help. thanks!
    go to casa then pa consult mo... its a device that they plug into your car to check for any problem sa engine mo... Sa casa lang meron nun... about 700 ata pa Consult... Consult pala yung tawag nila dun sa Device...

3. Join Date
    May 2009
    Thanks sir, really appreciate this...

4. Join Date
    May 2009
    Thanks sir, really appreciate this...

hekp for 91 eccs ss.