New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Sep 2008
    i've heard that Z24 engine is consuming 5km/liter in city driving. so, they put this aero-gas unit is worth to minimize consumption of gas. is it true that this is efficient enough to avoid consumption of gasoline. can you give me any other option nor imformation to save more gas beside in maintenance care.

2. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Have your engine tuned properly. If it's guzzling gas because it's running too rich, a "fuel saver" might seem like a sensible solution, but the moment your engine runs normally (i.e.: you put in high octane and it cleans out your carb... or you have an oil change and the engine starts to run better... or a mechanic adjusts/cleans your carburator) you risk engine damage from running the improper amount of fuel.

Maintenance and proper tuning are the only safe and sure ways to save fuel with your engine. Changing to a better oil and having your carburator overhauled, tuned and rejetted is a far more effective solution than relying on a four to six thousand peso piece of crap that isn't tuned or optimized for your engine.

The best solution is to convert to LPG... it costs a lot up front, but the savings in one or two years' time is worth it.

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

3. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Have your engine tuned properly. If it's guzzling gas because it's running too rich, a "fuel saver" might seem like a sensible solution, but the moment your engine runs normally (i.e.: you put in high octane and it cleans out your carb... or you have an oil change and the engine starts to run better... or a mechanic adjusts/cleans your carburator) you risk engine damage from running the improper amount of fuel.

Maintenance and proper tuning are the only safe and sure ways to save fuel with your engine. Changing to a better oil and having your carburator overhauled, tuned and rejetted is a far more effective solution than relying on a four to six thousand peso piece of crap that isn't tuned or optimized for your engine.

The best solution is to convert to LPG... it costs a lot up front, but the savings in one or two years' time is worth it.

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

fuel consumption of Z24 engine