New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Paul Walker's supersteed the R34 GT-R in the Fast and Furious movie was stolen! The car was being stored, along with several other vehicles, at a facility in Sun Valley, Los Angeles. Thieves first busted through a metal door late Monday night and proceeded to steal only the GT-R. They sideswiped a Studebaker and a Porsche Boxster on their way out, and even attempted to bump another vehicle out of the way before finally driving off. Considering the Nissan was the only car touched, it is assumed that someone knew it was inside.

The car was completely restored after Officer Brian O'Connor (Paul Walker) was last in the driver seat, and is estimated to have a value of $75,000. It was not insured because it was only being used for show and promotional purposes.

... what not insured?!... they should have known better.

The thieves better not be noob racer wanabees and know how to handle this Godzilla or they'll end up destroying some cement electrical post or something ala R. Gutierrez.

Here are some links for the full news:
    http://www.autoguide.com/auto-news/2...-r-stolen.html
    http://www.edmunds.com/insideline/do...ticleId=148010
    http://www.topspeed.com/cars/car-new...n-ar74296.html

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Might a promo for the next movie, "Gone Faster than in Sixty Seconds".

3. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Deym. Sayang.... GT-R pa talaga ang ninakaw....:nono:

4. Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Those thieves are lame. May GT-R35 na eh phased out model pa kinuha. Stupid. hahahaha.

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by Horsepower View Post
    Those thieves are lame. May GT-R35 na eh phased out model pa kinuha. Stupid. hahahaha.
    I don't think it was just any R34 they were after. They could have wanted the actual one used in the movie.

6. Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Yeah which is lamer. hehehe

7. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Yeah which is lamer. hehehe
    Better than stealing a Camry (America's #1 stolen car)...

8. Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Ha ha! They are not lame dude they are thinking thieves. The car they stole is the Fn'F GT-R movie car it's value is not a regular R34 model. You know nman diba pag galing sa movies or something collectible na? esp. sa u.s. Dami cars dun sa w.h. but they only got the car that paul walker used.

And oh one more thing, I learned that this R34 was originally a GT-S model just being transformed to be a GT-R (also installing an RB26 of course) for the said movie. If it's a true GT-R it would be more expensive.

9. Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Well I'm not sure how they're gonna release that to the collectors' market since it's a stolen car, the buyer would be imprisoned if ever. hehehe.

Besides, it's just paul walker. Honestly, I don't get the big deal.

I've watched all the FnF series and it's a lame franchise. Totally brainless plots, some are even illogical. It's just good watching those cars go. That's about it.

10. Join Date
    Jun 2007
    I don't see any sense in stealing a car that became popular because of a movie. No one can boast that they have the car, or else they'll get busted.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Fn'F GT-R Stolen!!