New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    [SIZE=3]i have posted this problem before,[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=3]can some one pls help me,my prob is is about my springs. i had it cut the other day and replaced a the old shox with a new one(surplus)but i realized that my ride's hieght is un-even,its like nkatabingi ung auto.the left is a bit higher than the right,but when i checked ung spring na pinutol it was even. whats the coz of that.. pls help.. the car is a 94 nissan sentra..ano magandang gawin para ma-drop ung auto na hindi masyado matagtag..and sino nkakaalam nung torno and san meron gumgawa with in makati area..[/SIZE]

2. Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Pacheck and pagawa mo na lang sa mga shops jan. Try Supreme Motors

3. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    thnx for the reply bro,can you give direction to the shop your saying.. la kasi ko makita na shop sa makati na gumagawa nun..

4. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    sir,were can find a shop in makati na gumagawa or ngddrop ng auto..

5. Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Supreme Motors, around Makati Firestation lang. Tanong tanong ka na lang

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    kung ayaw mo matalbog o matagtag, you'll regret having your springs cut (i assume they are stock springs you cut, and you're running with stock shocks?)

better to take them out and use a proper lowering spring kit. they're not that expensive.

as for your current problem, di kaya di pantay yung pagputol? if that's the case, you're faced with replacing the springs anyway...

7. Join Date
    Feb 2007
    mga sir, have u heard of heating the springs to make the car lower? What is the difference of it compare to cut springs in terms of ride comfort?

8. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    acually that my plan,im searching for a lowering spring but lahat ng shop n pag tnongan walang available for b13..were can i find one and pano ung compress na shox.. thnx guyz for the reply..

9. Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by stiggyjhon View Post
    mga sir, have u heard of heating the springs to make the car lower? What is the difference of it compare to cut springs in terms of ride comfort?
    been there, done that bro!

don't try heating the springs. it'll drop but you'll sacrifice the ride comfort, if you're in a tight budget cutting the springs may a bit give you the satisfaction you want, but then again sooner or later you'll find it "matagtag" also.

10. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    were can i buy a new or used lowering springs and how much is it.. a the whole lowering kit.. thanks guys..

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
to cut or not to cut..