New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Hi to all.

I have a 05 gsx sentra and im planning to change the looks (facelift) it a little and Im having trouble which parts first to replace and where to replace it.

First, mags. At first I was planning to buy a new set of 17's to replace the stock 14's of my car but I've read that its a style vs comfort choice. Is this true? I'd like to replace my mags because they have been deteriorating due to 4 years of our dogs peeing on the mags which I really hate. I don't like to compromise the ride comfort by buying a stylish set of mags... and also... the prices of new 17's are way high.

Id like to hear some tips on what to consider before I buy. I still have no time to canvas because of my work sched. I've read that you have to know the right backspacing, diameter and offset for the car before you replace the wheels. Can anyone give me the right measurements for the 04-0 gsx sentra?

Secondly, I also like to put a wrap around bodykit (nismo aerokit?) for my sentra... (ung tulad po nung simple bodykit with the 09 series) I expect that the casa price is way off my budget. Can anyone help me with this?

Thanks in advance. )

2. Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Projector Headlight Retrofit to look differrent.

3. Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Thanks...already got contacts for an HID kit for my headlamps.

4. Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by gedgedged View Post
    Hi to all.

I have a 05 gsx sentra and im planning to change the looks (facelift) it a little and Im having trouble which parts first to replace and where to replace it.

First, mags. At first I was planning to buy a new set of 17's to replace the stock 14's of my car but I've read that its a style vs comfort choice. Is this true? I'd like to replace my mags because they have been deteriorating due to 4 years of our dogs peeing on the mags which I really hate. I don't like to compromise the ride comfort by buying a stylish set of mags... and also... the prices of new 17's are way high.

Id like to hear some tips on what to consider before I buy. I still have no time to canvas because of my work sched. I've read that you have to know the right backspacing, diameter and offset for the car before you replace the wheels. Can anyone give me the right measurements for the 04-0 gsx sentra?

Secondly, I also like to put a wrap around bodykit (nismo aerokit?) for my sentra... (ung tulad po nung simple bodykit with the 09 series) I expect that the casa price is way off my budget. Can anyone help me with this?

Thanks in advance. )
    Bro if you're selling the mags instead of trading it in when you nuy new ones- Im interested to buy yours- my car is a nissan Fe 2001 with stock rims -14"--here's my contact number-09182501057

5. Join Date
    Apr 2009
    I have a GX on 215/40/r17. It fit well without any modifications except the usual camber/toe/alignment adjustments.

Ride is a bit stiff but still comfortable. Mejo tumaas nga lang yung clearance sa fender, else you're willing to drop it.

Pero it's a worthy mod for looks. Nag-iba yung dating niya after the 17s.

6. Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by rickyrob88 View Post
    Bro if you're selling the mags instead of trading it in when you nuy new ones- Im interested to buy yours- my car is a nissan Fe 2001 with stock rims -14"--here's my contact number-09182501057
    di yan fit. pcd 114 ang mga n16. b14 pcd 100.

7. Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by romeldinho View Post
    Yep, pcd114 ang n16...

8. Join Date
    Feb 2010
    the current series of sentra have an i-style wrap around kit, hindi sya ung nismo aerokit, ung nismo aerokit started in 2005 kahit sa casa i doubt kung merun pa sila nito when i asked around kasi dati ang binibigay sa akin ung i-style na.

hanap ka ng second hand na nismo or pagawa ng bago, sa goldrich banawe merun sila nismo kit na copy but iba ung style and porma kaysa dun sa nilabas ng casa dati. pero mas gusto ko sya kaysa dun sa i-style pero pero mas gusto ko ung orig nismo. ung front chin ni romeldinho is katulad nung sa goldrich medyo mura pa kuha nya.

pcd ng mags is 4x114.3.

ok 17 for porma but ride comfort will be affected, ako ill go for 16 lang ok ride ok din porma though not as maporma as a 17.

9. Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by romeldinho View Post
    So Yung FE =pcd114 and yung GSX =pcd 100= thanks Bro's
    Anyone selling their stock mags which could fit my car then?

10. Join Date
    Apr 2009

So Yung FE =pcd114 and yung GSX =pcd 100= thanks Bro's
    (b14 body) FE = pcd100
    (n16 body) GSX/GS/GX = pcd114

Anyone selling their stock mags which could fit my car then?
    Why not try the one from the Series 111 Super Saloon?

I saw one on the FE. It wears 60 series tires and lowering springs, and it looked good.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Changing looks of 05 GSX sentra - seriously need tips