New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Pls advise mga idols! Trying to buy a car na 2nd hand ... First one is a 2000 cefiro v6 binebenta po 160k, ung pangalawa po is a 2000 Exalta sta binebenta po ng 175k. Ano po mas ok na choice? Thx!

2. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Wala bang kaso sa inyo kung mataas fuel consumption? Ano po usual route nyo po? City or Highway?

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    the cefiro is a bigger car, more suited for executives. consumes more fuel too.
    sa akin, best choice between the two is the exalta.

4. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    What's the mileage of both cars? The B14 Exalta STA is a safe choice. It consumes less gas and parts are the same with B14 Sentras (with the exception of its electronic gadgets). If gas is of no concern, the A32 Cefiro is a good car. Most midsize cars have comfortable rides, good suspension, and ample power. Even though the Cefiro does not have the sporty appreance of an Accord or Galant (shark), its ride is much more comfortable and insulation is quite good. A properly maintained VQ20 can still be quiet even at high revs and can hurl that big body of a car to triple digit speeds with ease.

5. Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Pareho po silang 80k plus in mileage...tapos ung ruta ko po is a mix of city and highway driving.

6. Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Salamat sa mga advise so far mga idols

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    The Cefiro, if in good condition and you really travel out of town a lot and carry stuff, is good. Parts are quite affordable in Banawe and the other nissan shops. Problem is if the engine has had a problem (common problems are idling, and oil leaks or worst case, nag-overheat), masakit rin sa bulsa. If you're going to use the car as a daily drive, the Exalta is mroe probable to give you less headaches (a lot depends on how the previous owner maintained it). 80K mileage is quite low, better dig into the service records to ensure it's accurate.

8. Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Anyone who owned these Exalta and Cefiro who can give us an idea of their FC?

9. Join Date
    Oct 2005
    I was in the market for a 2000 Cefiro VIP Brougham last year but changed plans. Although the Cefiro VIP has about everything that I want in a car. It's so freaking hard to find a relatively fresh and inexpensive unit. Most electronics that attracted me in the 1st place wasn't working. The Elite version though was much simpler. Offers same performance and has a sunroof. I'd take an Elite over the STA if gas consumption is not an issue. If it is a Cefiro Classic, scratch it and head over the Exalta.

10. Join Date
    Dec 2012
    I'm using an Exalta. I can get 8-9.5km/li city driving. I rarely exceeds 2k rpm though

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast