New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jun 2010
    I recently bought a used car. A 2011 g. Livina. April 29,2011 acquired.
    18k millage nya and 22months pa lang sya.
    Possible ba na magamit ko pa ang warranty ng car? I think nissan offer a warranty for new cars up to 100k millage or 36months which comes first.

Hindi ko pa sya natransfer, pero pag natransfer ko ba sya pwede ko pa rin ba magamit ang warranty?
    TIA

2. Join Date
    May 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by evyj View Post
    I recently bought a used car. A 2011 g. Livina. April 29,2011 acquired.
    18k millage nya and 22months pa lang sya.
    Possible ba na magamit ko pa ang warranty ng car? I think nissan offer a warranty for new cars up to 100k millage or 36months which comes first.

Hindi ko pa sya natransfer, pero pag natransfer ko ba sya pwede ko pa rin ba magamit ang warranty?
    TIA

you may use the warranty by all means even without the transfer. just make it a point to bring a copy of the deed of sale just in case they look for it. also, the warranty booklet should be presented and the previous pms was performed by the former owner based on the manufacturer's specification and timetable.

hth.

3. Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Parang hindi ko napansin yung previous pms records eh. Ano ano po ba ang magpapavoid ng warranty ng car?

4. Join Date
    May 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by evyj View Post
    Parang hindi ko napansin yung previous pms records eh. Ano ano po ba ang magpapavoid ng warranty ng car?

if the pms wasnt followed, then the dealership may deny warranty claims. if there was alteration and it directly affects your warranty claim, again it may be .

denied.

i.e. ride too bumpy and owner changed rims or tires
    electrical problem and there was alteration on the electrical equipment or accessories
    unit was serviced out the manufacturer's network of accredited dealers

all of these should be in your warranty booklet.

hth.

5. Join Date
    Jun 2010
    I just checked the records. Wala nga po yung pms records. Yung warranty booklet lang po. Is it still possible to use the warranty even without the pms records?

Ask ko na rin po kung pwede po sya ipawarranty sa ibang nissan service center? Or dapat kung saan lang nabili?

May eekking sound kasi pag naka on ang aircon.

6. Join Date
    Jun 2010
    I just read the warranty booklet. And i saw yung 1000 and 5000km pms sheet and other pms sheet sa warranty booklet, blank lahat sya.

Idk what to do. Should i still check kung may record sya sa service center kung saan yung car nabili?

7. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Kung nag papa PMS siya sa casa dapat dala yung warranty booklet to be filled up by the SA.

8. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    bring the car and warranty booklet to the casa. they have records they can check. and since many are computerized, even jobs done in other branches may be accessible.

9. Join Date
    May 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by dr. d View Post
    bring the car and warranty booklet to the casa. they have records they can check. and since many are computerized, even jobs done in other branches may be accessible.
    agree with this. this early, i can sense something not good with the transaction. car not bought to the dealership for 1t/5t pms is very rare!

did you buy this from a second hand dealership? was this checked before by a competent mechanic if its flooded? circumstances ts has given points to the south.

10. Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Yep, it was checked and its flood free.

Nagtataka nga ako kahit yung 1k pms blank sya. Basta lahat blank. Eh free iyon.

I bought the unit sa used car dealer.

Try ko dalhin sa nissan balintawak. Doon sya nabili eh

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast