New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Jul 2008
    I keep wondering when the new pathfinder will find its way to our shores.

I'd definitely consider getting one.

2. Join Date
    Apr 2004
    maganda.

but i doubt if that model will hit the phils. maybe if nissan china gets the molds/production jigs.

the current navarra will, i suspect, suddenly transform into a full cabin SUV, like the new strada and the montero.

3. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    I was told (whispered actually) either this or the Armada.

4. Join Date
    Jul 2008
    *voltscastillo
    Pity. Not if UMC can help it. It's notoriously known for bringing in models 1-3 years late. I like it too, I think it would make a good alternative to all the Alterras, Fortuners, Monteros and Everests. Everyone likes to have a wide variety of choices, right?

*Benz
    I hope they choose the Pathfinder. The Armada will be limited to a small market (mostly exclusive to crooks & I'm not one of them ). If they do insist on the Armada I hope they introduce a diesel version. It can't be that hard, Chevrolet has diesel Silverados running on Isuzu Duramax diesels.

5. Join Date
    Apr 2009
    me nakita na ako armada last year sa bf paranaque ata hindi ko na masyado matandaan

6. Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Ive heared upgrade in the US has nothing new except for the V8 engine option.

I woud definitely get one if ever diesel option comes out locally.
    Sana isama sa option yun Renault co-built 3.0 V6 CRDI with 265hP 550nM

Mas mauuna pa yata ang electric car ilabas dito ng NMPI

7. Join Date
    Jul 2008
    I've seen the Armada a couple times. It's huge. Kinda looks like the Suburban in the size department.

*jatcos
    I think the most we can expect from UMC is a Terrano with the same engine as the Navara. I want one too, I just hope they keep the fold flat seats so I can go fishing with it.

Pero ang ganda sana nun ano? Diesel V6 na CRDi. That could smoke any Expedition. Hehe

8. Join Date
    Jul 2008

9. Join Date
    Jul 2008
    My apologies, I didn't see the old thread.

The all-(not so) new Nissan Pathfinder (Terrano)