New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 8 of 22 FirstFirst ... 45678910111218 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Mga sir may nakita ako sa ******* yung calibre variant wala siyang touch screen pero may rear ac vents siya.

2. Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Sorry lcd monitor pla.hehe

3. Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Yup, no 2.3L for markets without Euro 5 diesel. But all coil springs for all variants is great. Also, finally they're bringing in the Calibre variants. No more flat fenders and low ride height for those who only need a 4x2. The MID looks like the one in the new X-trail. And it's even priced to sell. So many added features and improvements over the D40 but similar pricing. Saan ka pa? Hehe.

4. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Sana meron na test drive units...but of course mauuna media test drive to hype the sales lol.

5. Join Date
    Jun 2012

6. Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Probably worth getting this over the Ford Ranger, it actually looks better and probably more reliable. Yung strada medyo kawawa, hindi pa nakakalaunch boom panes na agad.

7. Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Sana lang mga sir walang DI para mas lalo lumaki ang market shares ng nissan para mas competitive yung mga prices nila.

8. Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by StockEngine View Post
    Sana meron na test drive units...but of course mauuna media test drive to hype the sales lol.
    Di na dapat kelangan yun, if they just bring in cars that are good enough to sell themselves. Kung sabagay mostly on looks and past perception pa rin bumibili yung karamihan, kaya siguro kung ano ano pang mga gimik naiisipan gawin para makabenta.

Quote Originally Posted by 24fretsrider View Post
    Sana lang mga sir walang DI para mas lalo lumaki ang market shares ng nissan para mas competitive yung mga prices nila.
    Given the prices stated in the links above, albeit introductory I'd say they're very competitive, bordering on cheap for what you're getting. If you list down each and every feature the D23 has you'll find that the competition has a lot of catching up to do. If the X-trail's introductory pricing is any indication, the regular prices should be only around 30-50K more. DI.. so far wala pa naman akong naririnig na ganun. Even with our X-trail they still honored the 30K intro discount even if they were able to release the unit this month.

Although time will tell if there'll be hiccups, it is a new model after all.

Too bad the looks just killed it for me. That's good also in a way, coz I don't have the money left to buy one hehe. Maybe when facelift time comes..
    Last edited by Wh1stl3r; February 3rd, 2015 at 11:51 PM.

9. Join Date
    Apr 2007
    I'm still going to wait for the STRADA, HIlux and MMC Ranger to bow in, with 1.5M clams I wanna see the competition in the sheet metal.

Well knowing Nissan, they are not as " Buwaya " as FORD and Toyota in selling ( No crappy DI and sh*t like that)

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

I'm still going to wait for the STRADA, HIlux and MMC Ranger to bow in, with 1.5M clams I wanna see the competition in the sheet metal.

Well knowing Nissan, they are not as " Buwaya " as FORD and Toyota in selling ( No crappy DI and sh*t like that)

10. Join Date
    May 2013
    Gentlemen, I have a few questions re the new Navara.

1. Is the yd25ddti a new engine or a carry over from the previous gen? If yes, are there common reliability issue/s? I.e scv (imo all crdi suffer from dirty fuel so its somehow given), turbo, etc.
    2. I've read somewhere (tgp/ai) that coil spring units aren't as workhorse-able as the leaf spring counter part, is there any truth to this? And the reason why Nissan decided to put the former is because most pick up buyers are lifestyle owners (paraphrasing). We're in the market of replacing our pick up, which usually carry medium to heavy loads most of the time, so I'd like to know if it can handle abuse.
    3. Love the headlights, but I worry about the reliability of the LED projectors, and the cost of replacing one, if you get to an accident and or it goes kaput.

So far those are the things that come to mind.

Would appreciate your thoughts. Thank you.

Page 8 of 22 FirstFirst ... 45678910111218 ... LastLast